• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beaver Ranch

drgnslyr221

I'm thinking about heading up to BR this weekend.How much snow is on the ground? Does anyone know if it's playable? Haven't played since Oct and I'm jonesing for some mountain golf.

I asked this question on the Mile High Boards. I imagine in the less sunny spots there still may be a few inches of snow. A lot of people say don't play 1, 2 & 20 when the snow is bad.

If you are jonesing for some mountain golf try Phantom Falls, it's open and playable all winter. There is NO snow on the course. AWESOME!!

Yeah I need to get out to phantom falls I haven't played it yet but it is on my agenda this summer.I went to BR today and it wasn't playable for the most part.I played 3,4,5,6,7,9,10 and then left.The tees are either icy or muddy.Some of the snow drifts are around two feet:doh:

Phantom Falls (If memory serves) is completely on the south side of the mountain, so I would guess it'll always lose it's snow before Beaver Ranch. #1 at Beaver Ranch is probably tough for a while.

Latest posts