• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Beaver State Fling '18

Awesome Women's footpage!! I'm more interested to see the women's day 3 shake out actually.

Here you go Lyle. ( for reference it's just

Last edited:
I deleted the time stamp and that didn't work either. Sigh!

Thanks Brutal. I watch the women's for three reasons, first, my game is closer to theirs (close in my mind anyway) so their play gives me perspective, and second, it's disc golf. Third, I try and support any and all videographers, and players.

Is Hokom every going to be called for the foot faults on her jump putts? :popcorn:

Minimum 75% of the time she jump putts she is in the air still holding on to her disc.

Jomez needs to start showing slomezes of jump putts.

I found out you can't watch the mens coverage and then the womens, it's like drinking coke and then pepsi after.

Ha. True, especially on a long and technical course like Milo maybe. Still cool, but yeah I get it. My wife actually said to me, you know what's worse than watching disc golf?? Watching the women's disc golf...

Have to give the nod to ccdg vids here, Lisa faijkus was really talking about her own round allot and talking over Madison on jomez coverage?

Ha. True, especially on a long and technical course like Milo maybe. Still cool, but yeah I get it. My wife actually said to me, you know what's worse than watching disc golf?? Watching the women's disc golf...

Have to give the nod to ccdg vids here, Lisa faijkus was really talking about her own round allot and talking over Madison on jomez coverage?

Hey. Be nice.

Look on the bright side. You could be stuck watching video of me putting. :gross: Not pretty.

Lets see... leader has 11 holes left and there are 7 players within 2 shots of the lead...

Blackout mode engaged...

I found out you can't watch the mens coverage and then the womens, it's like drinking coke and then pepsi after.

And this is why I watch FPO before MPO if possible.

Side note: I'm from Atlanta. Vat ees thees 'Pepsi' ov vich yoo speek?

I don't throw as far as the Simons and Eagles. The FPO game is closer to my own, so I like it to get ideas for improving my own play. Ditto that for golf ball golf. Go Ladies! <3

Paige and cat down to 1 stroke on 18, both off the fairway

Catrina putting for par from circle two and Paige putting for bogey from circle one... duh duh duh

Last edited:
I read that wrong. Wow. That's a big win for Cat. And Eagle is the top dawg at Discmania now.

How does the prize money get divided when you have so many tied for 5th?
Never played a tourney before?

Latest posts