• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ben askren's lost disc

Dang it, couldnt make picture smaller in time...

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_3883.jpg
    DSC_3883.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 218
Yea, I think he finished second that year. Too bad he quit discing (PDGA) wise for the last 2 years or so.

I wish I had a smile like that when I threw a forehand shot. I am too busy trying not to wince because it turns too much after 100'

Rhyno, I have a 100 awesome shots of me throwing from various Worlds, general play and magazine and newspaper articles on the courses I have created. There may be 5 where I am not sticking out my tongue. So, I'm happy that Im just slightly smile/grimacing.

Thats Parma maybe 15 ... clipped one of the early guard trees and had a 150' upshot. I didn't start throwing Zones and Drones until last year. THAT has changed my game by a few strokes.

Im like "talk to the hand...that hand saves par."

Last edited:
Ben Askren disc

So i just realized i have one of Ben Askren's discs he lost a few years ago i tried getting ahold of him but no response he's the cage fighter who also plays disc golf I'm just curious do you think this will be a collectable one day or not

Hey there,
Do you still have this disc you were talking about a few years back?