• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best bag for the $$$?

I'm not very happy with my Innova Deluxe, but have no sound reasoning to replace it yet. Lack of storage and the drink holder is smaller than I'd like are the only real aggrivating features of it. Didnt really realize any of this until it was almost 80 here and a 32oz bottle of water would have been great, and I needed another towel beyond the clipped one for the mud and my hands.

Basically the bag is great, until I'm actively out there with it.

I've had an Innova Competition bag for two summers now through casual and tournament play and it has held up great. Paired with phenix quad shox.

I can't get past the horrible fade logo stitched boldly on the front of their bags, so I'd have to pass on that one until they get a redesign.

+1, all this talk of the Comp bag being poorly built, what the hell are you people doing to your bags? i take mine off and put it on the ground and then pick it back up.....i guess some are using them as disc retrievers

Try looking at the Disc Player Sports bag. I just recently bought one and think it's great. Not too big, not too small. There are quite a few players in this area that have had them for a few years and they hold up really well.

Latest posts