• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Baseline Disc

I don't use baseline plastic anymore; I hate having to constantly adjust to the changes to the flight characteristics...

But this thread does make me want to throw another DX Teeb back in the bag. :)

Dx Roc, shark, and aviar.

DX teebird and DX Cobra, does a millenium Sentinel count, I know it's pro plastic, but it's millenium's base line.

For the moment, I'm fond of my Cyclones in D, but I still have to try them out in ESP.

Wizards are always sick in baseline plastic. Rocs as well. Pures aren't bad either.

I was going to vote Pure, but putters are easy choices for baseline preferences.

I love me a nice seasoned Pro-D Stratus, though. If you want an anny that glides out far and never comes back, that's your disc.

Rocs and Wizards are great in baseline plastic. I don't throw drivers in baseline because they don't last very long vs. trees and I hit a lot of trees :(

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Millennium plastic. It's the best baseline I've thrown. It's more durable than other baselines and has a good feel too. (Although I haven't bought any since the split with Inova.)

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned Millennium plastic. It's the best baseline I've thrown. It's more durable than other baselines and has a good feel too. (Although I haven't bought any since the split with Inova.)

But their baseline is like an innova pro or elite-x plastic.

No such thing as a good baseline disc in my opinion. Every baseline disc I've ever bought has been stupid under stable. Even a destroyer and boss...

DX Aviars, Stingrays, and Leopards, of course

Wish they made DX Roadrunners, Mambas, Vulcans, etc.

DX Valk and DX Destroyer have caught my interest.

But their baseline is like an innova pro or elite-x plastic.

This is a good point...Millennium does not make a baseline plastic and never has. Also, Millennium has never split with Innova. The other half of the partnership is where the ownership changed hands.

DX Wraiths are a lot of fun. Crazy distance and then make a great hyzer flip disc after a little while.

DX Rancho Rocs are the best though.

Latest posts