• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Course in Seattle area

1. Seatac
1A. Lakewood
2. Ft Steilcoom NW course (Tacoma(

There's lots of others, but these are the ones I'd ht first. There's lots more over on the west sound but tougher to get to.

Yup, I agree with Getty. White River is also a good one, and of course if you're at Steilacoom you may as well play the SE course too. I like the NW better myself, but the SE is also good. I know some people prefer the SE (big arms).

West Sound is certainly worth the visit, NAD, Bud Pell, and Fairgrounds are all great courses.

Shelton Springs should be on this list, but it's going to be a little over an hour from Seattle. I would play those others first, though, just to save time. All good courses.

courses i've played so far (I play often):

1. Lakewood (I live in West Seattle so it's close)
2. Seatac- Great but no elevation
3. White River- Pretty good mix, no elevation
4. Terrace Creek-normally underwater
5. Bud Pell- only played once will go back this spring/summer
6. Steliacoom- loved it
7. Tall Firs- good bomber but moslty often
8. Lake Fenwick- haven't been since I first got here and was real swampy

courses i'd I haven't played that i'd like to/ what else am I missing?

1. Shelton

Side note, I came from Minnesota and got pretty spoiled with how many great courses there are in a small area.

Just so you know, Shelton has no elevation. Flat as a pancake, pretty much, but great course.

I'm surprised Terrace Creek isn't getting more love. I very much enjoyed it...lots of interesting shots.