• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best course in the Boulder, Colorado area?

edrift101

Par Member
I'll be traveling to Boulder, Colorado in June and would really love to hit a great course. Any suggestions? Links would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

How far out of Boulder are you willing to go? Not really much in Boulder as far as Disc Golf except a 9 holer that is "meh". Masterbeato is on point once again with Badlands. If you're out here on a weekend let me know and I will sherpa you on any course you choose for a round.

There are 3 courses relatively close to Boulder:

Bird's Nest (64th Ave & Hwy. 93) - A relatively flat 24 hole course. A lot of birdie opportunities...can be windy. Not a lot of trees and/or obstacles but some fun holes and little chance of losing a disc. It's nice to get in 24 holes, too.

Westminster (Church Ranch Blvd. between Wadsworth Blvd. & Sheridan Blvd.) - 18 holes, some open, some elevation changes, not a lot of trees, does have a creek that comes into play on several holes, can be windy.

Badlands (90th & Camenisch) - The best course in the Denver Metro area. 27 holes, elevation changes, long holes, a lake that comes into play, a "back 9" that is VERY wooded. Just about everything you could ask for in a disc golf course.

Also relatively close and worth the drive is Johnny Roberts (58th & Allison). Short and tight course with a creek that comes into play on about 15 of the 18 holes. Wear sandals or bring a disc retriever. Also, might want to get there early if the weather is nice...the course is very popular.

Latest posts