• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best course names?

Cass is an amazing layout. There are some kick ass holes on that course!! I looove 17. I haven't been there in years - I've been out of the state for four years but I'm back! However, I imagine it has only gotten worse.

I like well named holes, gives 'em (and the course) some character. Cass Benton Hills has good names for the holes, but no one knows them 'cause Cass holes destroyed the tee signs.

I know Phantom Falls was already mentioned but that guy also owns Bucksnort and Magic Meadows.

There's also Blair Witch and Jellystone. One can rent a goat caddy at Jellystone for a fair price :hfive:

The only courses around here that I know of with names that aren't also the name of the park are Black Mouse and Rick's Revenge. Both are good spots if not highly rated.

Block house, Whippin Post, Angry Beaver, and one other that I'm particularly fond of, the Scrapyard.

As I logged in, I saw a review for "Cherokee Park", and it made me think of Cherokee Parks... :D

rix3parks.jpg

Great names! I put a course on my property and haven't quite decided what to name it. My last name is Firebaugh so pretty much everyone calls me fireball. We have come up fireball's flight academy thus far. I like it but I might be biased.

Karl Von Coldeweye. I just like calling it Karl. :p :rolleyes:

There is a course in Indiana under construction called "Cedar Sentinels DGC". I thought that was a cool name.

Latest posts