• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Course

hickory hills is probably my favorite but im not sure id say its the best all around course ive played.

Well my top two were torn down this summer, so... Bud Pell I guess.

Hudson Mills.

168 played Flyboy is the best with Hawk Hollow right behind, followed by the Blockhouse because I love tiki golf

Sugaree for overall experience, but my mind is open. There are many more to play. Can't wait to tell Mando he is second best...

...that's when he'll add his retractable roof over the mountain.

My favorite would probably have to be the up top course at Rosedale, with Waterworks being a close second.

HighBridge Hills, WI

Darn near any of the courses at HighBridge Hills Sports Complex will rank up there. Granite is sweet but i kind of like the underdog Woodland the best because i like technical throws. If you have not visited this place and want the perfect disc golf trip, they have like 5 championship courses and you can stay in the honka house for dirt cheap right in the middle of all of the courses. Plus....you can rent a golf cart. When it comes to disc golf, you cant beat this place, hands down. Disc golfers paradise, no joke.

Last edited:

Latest posts