• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best DIY cart wheels?

I used these on a DIY cart and subsequently moved them to my Ridge Roller. No issues, smooth rolling, no worries of flats. I'm a fan.

Haven't gotten a flat yet. Got the stroller for $10 at a garage sale. I think they're 16' wheels, which are pretty big and are great in the woods. Totally worth it

How big a cart and how much weight would wheels need to hold? ... Will wheels need to support human weight?

I haven't had any issues with tearing the foam tires up, and the courses I predominantly play are fairly rocky.

I put those Amazon wheels like are linked above on my cart that I made from a black milk crate I got at Academy. My wheels have tubes in them though. I wish I had known to get the foam ones when I ordered them.

Stop into your local goodwill and look for an old ball golf pull cart.

I used these on a DIY cart and subsequently moved them to my Ridge Roller. No issues, smooth rolling, no worries of flats. I'm a fan.

There is no need to look any further than these wheels. Durable, good bearings, very light weight, will support your weight (as long as you aren't huge enough to qualify for a television show), never go flat and are the right size at a good price.

2017 cart

This is one I came up with for 2017 or til I get my zuca!!

Attachments

• IMG_5070.jpg
    IMG_5070.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 83

Latest posts