• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best "feeling" disc ever...

11x (CAL tooled) champ eagles
that great worn in echo star plastic! woooweeee!
OH! and buzzz's in Z or TI plastic

I've got an old 1.13 Omega SS that I'm addicted to feeling up. Something really satisfying about it. Velvety is what comes to mind.

As far as what disc feels great in my hand in regards to grip, I'd have to say the Ascent. Strangely, I no longer carry Ascents. I'm sure they will end up in there again eventually though.

Oh, then I guess I have a problem with guesstemation. I had the medium Anode a while. Regardless, the soft was a revelation. I like Vibrams, but I think MVP is best for grip. As for them getting wet, a dry rag has always worked for me. I would imagine throwing them wet would be bad, but honestly most discs aren't great wet. At least slick plastic ones. But I challenge you to match a "good wet disc" with one that is also durable like MVP. Even the softs are indestructible. Except for concrete, haha.

after a few rounds i have to say the gl villian feels awesome in the hand....so do the rf2 wiz's....and the river....

this is a hard topic to settle on.

picture.php

Latest posts