• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best game yet

J-Rod

Bogey Member
Ive played one of my best games yesterday. i know its not that good but i got 40 on a par 39. i was pretty happy. i got two birdies and i almost made a super long putt from 100 feet. there was a shot around trees that i had to curve left and i landed it right under the basket.

Good for ya. Keep playing, and keep getting better. You'll always have room to improve.

Ive played one of my best games yesterday. i know its not that good but i got 40 on a par 39. i was pretty happy. i got two birdies and i almost made a super long putt from 100 feet. there was a shot around trees that i had to curve left and i landed it right under the basket.

What course?

You're probably as good as I am now, and I first started 10 years ago.

Congrats.
Don't be too hard on yourself.
I would LOVE to shoot 1-over on my home course.
Keep getting better!!

Congrats!
I played my best nine holes today too. I just started playing last week. Its like a sickness I can't get rid of. I've played everyday since. I shot 3 over and I got my first birdie with a fairly long put. I'm glad noone was around...I was jumping around like I hit a last second shot to win the NCAA tourney or something.
Best of luck!

I shot 1 under on my home course for the first time yesterday. It's an easy course but I just started really playing a few months ago. Was VERY happy.

I have a little 9 hole park near me, most of the holes are 200-300 feet long. I shot -6 on it last year. I have deuced every hole just not in the same round, I want to shoot a -9. A -9 on a 9 hole course would be a good story.

I shot 2 over par at a course the other day. (56/54) I came home and checked the scores of 330 other people that have played there and the average score was 12 over par so that made me feel pretty good.

Last edited:
-10 at Alex Clark in McKinney. That is counting everything as par 3's.

So a fat 44! It does includes two aces in the same round!

Latest posts