• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best nicknames

My friends name is Peter pan because when he used to putt he would balance on one foot then putt it was frigggin hilarious but he could putt

We had/have another guy nicked "The Reverend Jimmy K." Dude has some form of autism or the like, his run up for drives consisited of him contorting his feet in an akward heel to heel postion then spinning after that on the tee pad, lastly he would air sweep the tee box with his disc, then throw. Taking anywhere from 30 seconds to a minute before he threw.

Some locals around here have some good ones.
Anger Management, too bad this isn't used much anymore.
Showtime
The Giggler
Big Brother
I don't know the guy but "Big Hand" has an abnormally large right arm and hand, left side is normal.
My Hero of discraft & pdga forum fame.

I like to make up nick names for all my friends & family. Some of these are mine & some were already well established nicknames:
"All Day" (Kevin Vinez), Big Daddy O (Oren), Scrawny T (Johnny T), Ze German (Olav), And-eye (Randy Hanson), River-Dave (Dave Kenny), Cisco the Kid (Cisco Vargas), Scope-a-dope, Mattylicious (Matt Scopes), Yeddie Van Halen (me), The French Pickler (Ryan Pickens), The Legend (Eric Marx), the Condor (Keegan Eschenbauch), Disc Junky (DSCJNKY), Kaiser-sensay (Jason Kaiser), The Standstill Bomber (James Nichols), 'Crispy' (Khris Cunningham & Chris Tuten), Smitty (Chad Smith), Brah Smiff- said in hair-lip voice (Brad Smith), the Hippy (Craig Fender)

We've got a million of 'em; however, here's a couple of favorites...

1. Captain Comet!! That's all he drives with and it's frikkin' amazing!!

2. Wrongway!! A fellow who we believe to have some type of mental handicap. All he does is throw all over the place... one tee to the wrong basket. Dude, you're in the middle of the wrong fairway throwin' at the wrong basket!! He pays us no mind and continues the wrong way!!

"Alice". Not anyone in particular, just anyone who doesn't make a putt within the circle.

walter foot faulter... i call a few people that who foot fault consistently

others:
sally
nancy

followed by "throw your purse at it next time" or "how does your husband throw"

yeah,dick heads we are.

theres a bunch of people around here with nicknames.

booter(mine irl lol)
worm
bomber
strick
mean gene
meteor mike
alex 10 downs(plays like it too)

just a few

lol, great thread. We have a bunch of nicknames within the group but there's always outsiders that have nicknames that don't know it haha

Twinkle Toes (cause when he drives, his run up is like Fred Flinstone)
No Teeth
No Sleeves

there's soo many more I just cant think of any

My buddy calls one a guy from Sanford "Sasquach".....I think Bro dave called him "Meth head." lol

He is the most annoying person Ive ever had on my card. but he did invent the Karate Chop throw :|

Also when I first started playing we referred to a player who was always at am leagues as "Radio" cause he was always pushing his cart around. He is the guy who looks like a pro until he throws

We have a really annoying guy who creates lots of dumb threads. He licks windows, so we call him Terrance.

What does he putt with? a Wizard? if so, the name is even more appropriate!

There is a buddy i play with all the time that got the nickname "treelove" because he literally always gets good kicks when he hits a tree, always. This is obviously not a derogatory comment, but junny none-the-less.