• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best nicknames

A friend's bowling team: "Splitfaced". And my disc golf alter-ego: "Bogey Juan Everyholio".

Last edited:
Not a nickname for an annoying player, but one of our local guys is called "The Wizard" because he putts with one arm up in the air like he's about to cast a spell with a wand. Normally it would be a joke but he hits close to 8/10 from within 50 feet, and is practically automatic inside the circle.

People call me Mike, actually people cal me Peace because my last name is Pease and they know it pisses me off.

Last edited:
"Circle 4"..."Grip Lock"...

"Professor" - after I hit the belt 4 straight holes, I was putting on a clinic on how to turn 2's into 3's.

Not a nickname for an annoying player, but one of our local guys is called "The Wizard" because he putts with one arm up in the air like he's about to cast a spell with a wand. Normally it would be a joke but he hits close to 8/10 from within 50 feet, and is practically automatic inside the circle.

thats a great nickname with that description of his putting!!

Guy's name is Eric but since he can be annoying in an arrogant way we call him Erigant.

Quitter Dan....because he always quits during our doubles league when he feels there is no chance for him to win.

Although it's not very creative, he has earned it.

Latest posts