• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Best prodigy plastics for putters

200, 300 or 350G.
200 can be inconsistent, from waxy to a near copy of 350G. I'd recommend checking it in person or knowing the run before getting them.
300 is kind of like Trilogy medium - super grippy with a little bit of give.
350G is like a grippier KC Pro, similar to Trilogy hard.

Everyone likes something different in a putter plastic. Personally, I like the 300 soft. I like my putters grippy and slightly soft. The soft 300 is sort of between the soft and medium BT stuff from Westside.

300G and Glow are the ones I have liked.

I've never putted Prodigy, but 350g would be my choice.

I just bought four PMS Basegrips. They feel great, if you like stiff putters. I was changing from K3 Rekos so they felt a little slick at first - but that was just the change from the less stiff Kastaplast. I've been practicing and playing with the Prodigy for several weeks - never a moment doubt. No going back.

It just depends on who you are and what you prefer for the feel of plastic. If you like stiff and slick then you wont like anything from Prodigy and if you like something slightly grippy to super grippy then Prodigy will have good plastics to offer.

I like 300 for putting. I use 350 if I'm carrying one putter - is stuff enough to use happily off the tee. If I have a big bag I'll use 300 for putting and 400 or above for tee and approach. I love 750. Haven't touched 500 yet.

Latest posts