• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Putter

Best putter

• Aviar

Votes: 57 20.8%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 22 8.0%
  • Magnet

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Banger

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Challenger

Votes: 20 7.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 61 22.3%
  • Magic

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Voodoo

Votes: 30 10.9%
  • Juju

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Other

Votes: 44 16.1%

• Total voters
I beg to differ

The challenger is very overstable, almost like a rhyno. An aviar is kind of like a Magnet IMO.

The only think close to a Wizard is the Focus

depends on which aviar you're talking about. significant difference between the P&A and KC (small bead, no bead, big bead, etc)

monkey dust Monkey Dust MONKEY DUST
Put that VOODOO on em!

Straight money, stable on the fly. Why should a putter glide anyway?

Well, if they have good glide, you can focus on just putting a lot of spin on them and they just glide to the basket as opposed to having to put as much force behind them. Downside is, if you put too much force on one that glides and miss, you are going to miss by more. Its all about preference.

Hmmm, well I was just describing how the discs I had a chance to throw flew. I have tried those 4 at least once. The banger was the only one I threw just once. I started playing with aviars, then switched to challengers but never get into it, then found wizards and fell in love with them.

Just vote for the one you use to hit the chains with. That was kind of my thinking behind this thread. What's the best one to putt with.

I find the Banger and Wizard interchangeable but the Blowfly would be pulled out if there is an extra risk involved with a missed shot. Right now, I've only slightly favored the Wizard.

Aviar, challenger, banger, and wizard are pretty much the same disc!
Magnet for life- FTW

I own an Avair P&A and a Banger GT and they are clearly 2 different disc's. In fact I own a D Banger and an ESP Banger and they are different disc's as well. The Banger is much more stable and feels completely different in hand with the groove top.

My vote is Other. For strickly putting I'll have to go with my APX. If the poll was "Best putt and approach" I would of gone with the Banger. Although I just traded for a Wizard and a Magnet so I'll have to see if either can unseat my APX/D Banger/ESP Banger combo.

I voted Aviar and want to specify my vote is for the big bead aviar. The putt & approach aviar is definitely different from the big beads.

I am going to give Latitude 64 some love because I always use my Pure within 40 feet. With either Grip Line or Zero Line plastic, they both find the chains on a regular basis.

I voted aviar!! i use p&a!!! Have not tried any others!!! Is it a sin not to try!!??! Or just go with what you know?~?!?!?!?!? But I do use my putter a lot!!! Driving and approach!!!!

I just bought a wizard and a magic. I use to throw the polecat, was breifly excited about the Sonic and have tried a variety of Innova putters as well as the crystal z challenger, but the only thing that works for me is new discs. I putt amazing with new discs, then the beginners luck wears off.

I am going to have to say the Rhyno. I love that it hates to fly, plus its plenty stable for putting into vicious headwinds.