• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best smaller shoulder bag?

I would like to check out the Gorilla Boy bags further but I'm not finding any in stock, smaller shoulder bags that is.:|

With the new simian redesign out, he may have taken the other bags off the site.
A quick email/fb message will probably answer the question of is this temporary.
A small bag with 2 full size bottle holders is really useful to me, and I love mine.

My vote would definitely be the GB Squirrel or Spider Monkey bags. Can't go wrong with either one.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I email GB a week or two ago to get a Spider Monkey but he is only making Simians now. Said orders of other bags was too low to continue to offer them.

I am now deciding between Discraft tournament bag and a Voodoo Juju.

The Innova Standard if you can still find it is not a bad bag, has a second small pouch I have seen some players use for a smaller 12 ounce second water bottle, some even cut off the flap to make the pouch easier to use as bottle holder. The bags last a long time if not having the max amount of discs one can cram into the bag.

I've been loving my used Fade Crunchbox that I got off of ebay for 26 bucks. Two putters fit well in the putting pouch on the outside of the bag. Two putters, four mids and five drivers in the main compartment. I could and have fit an extra disc in there but it does get a bit tight. It holds my keys, wallet and phone on one side and a 32oz nalgene on the other. I love using this as my main bag. Cut down on the number of discs has definitely improved my game. I don't have choice paralysis at all. It's kinda freeing in a way.

Latest posts