• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Best Trilogy OS upshot disc?

Best OS Trilogy approach disc

• Verdict

Votes: 12 10.7%
  • Harp

Votes: 44 39.3%
  • Suspect

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • Mace

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 17 15.2%

• Total voters
nearly 50 people here have no thrown a sinus apparently. Dave Feldberg swore by it upon switching his bag over for a reason.

Is there a putter more overstable than a Sinus? I like to anny spin putt, hard, so trying to find an OS putt and approach I've tried the Rhyno, KC Pro Aviars and Wizards, but none have the HSS of the Sinus(Rhyno is close, but not a fan of thumbtrac) plus it drops like a rock when it slows down. It has no glide and I don't think I can throw it more than 200', but within that range it's rock solid. Not having glide makes it easier to control distance on those 100'-200' approaches.

I posted this for two reasons:

A) the Suspect had been absolutely fantastic for me lately, wanted to see if others felt the same
B) is there something else I should be looking at. Thinking I may need to check out a Harp and a Sinus.

Get some Sinus in yo life!

Hey guys was the question for an OS upshot disc? lol three people seemed to need to point that out. I get it. The choice to vote other was there though so I voted that way and explained it as it pertains to me.

nearly 50 people here have no thrown a sinus apparently. Dave Feldberg swore by it upon switching his bag over for a reason.

The rim on that thing is the reason why. It is one of the strangest feeling discs I've ever picked up. The rim was deep and thin. I couldn't stand it.

The harp has a much more sleek profile and is already available in a premium plastic.

Flight path alone? Great disc. Experience of throwing one? Painful for my brain.

suspects are really no good at all. they look and feel like a stout os approach disc but they just dont fade like they ought to.

I disagree, the suspect is just as good as a zone for fade.

How far are you throwing? At 300', the suspect goes dead straight with just a little forward fade (max weight lucid thrown RHBH). Zone definitely hooks up harder and faster.

How far are you throwing? At 300', the suspect goes dead straight with just a little forward fade (max weight lucid thrown RHBH). Zone definitely hooks up harder and faster.

I agree with this. Thrown full power, they only have a little yet predictable fade, but, for powered down up shots, it's pretty dang reliable.

I guess it's because I'm comparing it to my beat pro d zone. Both are very similar.

And I don't even like a new zone anyway, so this kind of stability works great for me.

not even close

correct.

I guess it's because I'm comparing it to my beat pro d zone.

stop

And I don't even like a new zone anyway, so this kind of stability works great for me.

wow. whats the point!?

Another vote for the Sinus. Seriously overlooked disc.
They seem to be out of stock on most of the bigger disc sites. Hoping Lat haven't decided to pull the plug on them. Anyone know if they've been nixxed?

I've been using the shield a lot more for upshots just outside of putting range (~80-150'). Unless its windy, then Harp.

I've been using the shield a lot more for upshots just outside of putting range (~80-150'). Unless its windy, then Harp.

I've been using last year's Trilogy Challenge BT Medium Shield for upshots the last couple of weeks, too. It won't glide too much and sticks well.

Latest posts