• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEWARE Discgolfcenter.com

I'm pissed. Its been exactly a month since I placed an order from DGC and still no package. This is the second time this has happened in seven orders. I've ordered enough stuff where you'd think they would send me at least a damn sticker or something.

I'm pissed. Its been exactly a month since I placed an order from DGC and still no package. This is the second time this has happened in seven orders. I've ordered enough stuff where you'd think they would send me at least a damn sticker or something.

That's weird. I placed an order with DGC on January 17th. It shipped on the 18th and I had it in my hand on the 22nd. I would have gotten it on the 21st if I'd remembered to check the mailbox. Only in one instance (that I remember) did I have an order take more than a week.

Did DGC send you an email confirming the order and then confirming shipping?

I have ordered over $3000 from Discgolfcenter and the only time there was a problem was when I bought a basket that ships directly from Innova. Sorry to hear about your experience, as I said mine have all been great.

Sorry to hear that, I've never had an experience like that. Have you contacted them? The one time I had a minor issue with an order they made it right immediately, and just had me keep the disc that came that I hadn't ordered. They seem like they care about customer service, you just have to let them know what's going on so they can do something about it.

Maybe you should be pissed at god for not giving you a package.

I contacted him a few times he keeps telling me it will come. Also I don't think god works at the post office, at least not mine.

A month is a long time for sure, but the mail around here has been wonky for over a week due to the blizzard.

I have never had a problem with discgolfvalues.com, I have used them several times. This is not related to disc golf but TICKETMASTER is a company that always messes up my orders, they send me the wrong tickets quite often and then they love to argue with me when I call to correct their mistake, they have literally told me more than once "dont use us anymore, just go to the box office and buy your tickets from now on". Is that how you would talk to your customer after you just messed up their 200$ order for the tenth time? They would be #1 on my list of bad customer service. And dont get me started on COMCAST, I would love if that company burned to the ground and never rebuilt, they are basically a monopoly in west michigan and could not care less about their customers, lots of no shows on apointments and they love to charge you for every little thing they mess up thats their fault, they will screw something up and then charge you to fix it. Im not happy about paying 125$ a month for t.v and internet but its all you can get around here.

Last edited:
Not for nothin', but I just got my ESP Supercolor Buzzz from Discgolfcenter.com , and my TL is on the way.
They worked great for me.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience, but I can't say that I had the same one.

I've had good luck with discgolfvalues.com. I emailed their contact person mark about a hard to find disc, not only did he email me back as soon as he got one, he shipped it the next day! Now that's customer service. Gottagogottathrow.com has always been real helpful also.

Thats not just Michigan, trust me!!!! I've most all the way across the country and it's the same EVERYWHERE with them. Monopoly..... it goes Walmart, McDonalds, COMCAST!

I have never had a problem with discgolfvalues.com, I have used them several times. This is not related to disc golf but TICKETMASTER is a company that always messes up my orders, they send me the wrong tickets quite often and then they love to argue with me when I call to correct their mistake, they have literally told me more than once "dont use us anymore, just go to the box office and buy your tickets from now on". Is that how you would talk to your customer after you just messed up their 200$ order for the tenth time? They would be #1 on my list of bad customer service. And dont get me started on COMCAST, I would love if that company burned to the ground and never rebuilt, they are basically a monopoly in west michigan and could not care less about their customers, lots of no shows on apointments and they love to charge you for every little thing they mess up thats their fault, they will screw something up and then charge you to fix it. Im not happy about paying 125$ a month for t.v and internet but its all you can get around here.

F*CK Ticketmaster. I'd rather rub my elfballs on some splintered balsa wood than deal with that A-hole company again.

Sorry for the thread drift.

DGC has done alright by me, but if I lived in MI I'd probably order from MS or Prime instead.

The only issue I the 2xs I ordered from dgc is it took them 2-3 days to ship my order and another 7 days to receive it.

looks like DGC needs to work on quality control, weight color issues are bad news - these kind of mistakes come from bad systems/practices and speak volumes about a business. I would say this would worry me more than poor customer service.

i'd always wondered why their color chart wasn't more specific...

Wade at DGC has given me great customer service the few times I've needed it. He answered if he had Eagle-L vs. X mold when it wasn't listed on the site, and also sent me a SOLF that I ordered when they accidentally shipped me a Millennium plastic OLF.

It sounds like the Buzzz they sent you got lost in the mail and that probably isn't DGC's fault. They notified you as soon they got the disc returned to them and found out about the problem.

Is it possible that the difference in customer service levels was because you were a twat and I wasn't?

I live near Disc Nation and the people there have always been cool. They usually have a pretty good selection and decent prices. www.discnation.com

I second that, I was talking to one of the guys there about my struggles, he watched me throw a couple discs then recommended I get a Core, I threw it, several times, straight as an arrow, and bought it on the spot. He also showed me a Katana, that I thought was great also, but I didn't buy it and got a JLS instead.

Latest posts