• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEWARE Discgolfcenter.com

We wonder why we lost Discgolfcenter as a sponsor (I am glad they came back), maybe we shouldn't have a negative thread about them.
Likely had nothing to do with this thread.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11749

Censorship is not the answer. The most reputable sellers of just about anything are going to encounter a few sourpusses who aren't satisfied no matter how many hoops the seller jumps through for them. That's part of business. DGC has enough positive testimonials here to negate the input of those few unhappy people.

ive ordered from MS, Prime, Clearwater and GGGT a bunch of times....but lately i try ordering from clubs in order to help their causes.

Both MS & GGGT as well as Clearwater will handpick....much love for them!

They rock and you should give them a second chance.

I've never had a problem from any online store and I've ordered from half a dozen different ones at least.

Likely had nothing to do with this thread.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11749

Censorship is not the answer. The most reputable sellers of just about anything are going to encounter a few sourpusses who aren't satisfied no matter how many hoops the seller jumps through for them. That's part of business. DGC has enough positive testimonials here to negate the input of those few unhappy people.

I don't want this deleted or censored, just for people to keep in mind that they are our sponsors, so we should attempt to help them, not hurt them.

**** Discgolfcenter.com

I just ordered a CFR glo gazelle from them and they sent me an X-Out and when I talked to them they told me that I was wrong and that they couldnt have sent it to me. So **** those guys. I will never buy another thing again. GottaGoGottaThrow.com will once again become my primary disc retailer.

I just ordered a CFR glo gazelle from them and they sent me an X-Out and when I talked to them they told me that I was wrong and that they couldnt have sent it to me. So **** those guys. I will never buy another thing again. GottaGoGottaThrow.com will once again become my primary disc retailer.

that's not cool, good to know

That's a strong reaction over what - $6-8?!?

I order from DGC all of the time and the only time I had a problem was that I got a disc that had been manufactured pretty poorly and they hooked me up.

\/\/

Biggest problem I've ever had was colors that weren't quite what I was expecting. Besides that only that it sometimes takes a while if they're shipped via UPS instead of USPS.

I hear you, but I'm just guessing that by the response (that we are seeing here) to the lack of response to the problem may point to the party we are hearing from maybe being the bigger part the problem. ......and all over a few bucks.

eeeh I would be mad if I got an x-out when I ordered a full out disc...especially if it was a no joke, big ass X xout. If he is saying some of the stamp wasn't there or something silly then I wouldn't care because one round in the rain will take care of a pretty stamp anyways.

I've ordered about 15 disc from them and had one problem. I usually putt with a 170 soft banger gt but ordered a 174 for those windy days. When putting with my new 174 it felt like it was lighter. I took it to my local disc golf store along with my 170 for reference and weighed them on their scale. The 170 weighed true and the disc in question weighed 164. Not a big deal but the 164 doesn't serve the intended purpose.

I think some of these people dont understand the power of the internet. This is a good example, instead of just telling your few friends about it, you post it here for all of use to read about. Now they have a negative opinion spread to hundereds of players. I personally haven't had any problems with DGC though.

I think some of these people dont understand the power of the internet. This is a good example, instead of just telling your few friends about it, you post it here for all of use to read about. Now they have a negative opinion spread to hundereds of players. I personally haven't had any problems with DGC though.

People are just sharing their experiences dealing with buying discs online. If their comments are malicious or untrue then I see a problem. I have no problem placing another order with DGC. They probably would have fixed my little situation if I felt like dealing with it but it wasn't worth it to me. I rather be informed than unaware.

Latest posts