• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BEWARE of HOLE 8

Olorin

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
Just to let my fellow disc golfers know, what is a really horrific story about a hole 8 that you have played?

Last edited:
death-angel-0081.gif

I recently had a brutal safari on hole 8 that I am writing up now, for posterity.

Hole 8 at Springwood is pretty memorable at this point.

Springwood 8 Gold can be challenging, but this hole was WAY more brutal. Way, way more brutal.

Here's a hint... BroD reviewed this course on 6/1/2011... but this hole 8 probably did not even exist at that time.

I witnessed an event player getting stuck on hole eight in the muddy part, so deep he lost at least one of his shoes. ... didn't finish the round.

I witnessed an event player getting stuck on hole eight in the muddy part, so deep he lost at least one of his shoes. ... didn't finish the round.

HaHa, I found a muddy shoe on hole 8 at NAD maybe a year or 2 ago. Could it be the same? I remember thinking :confused: ?

Hole 8 on a narrow hole slight hyser with my first buzzz. It was a esp super color.. it hit a tree while it was fadeing and took 200 feet into the woods without hitting anything. I didn't even hear it fall.. looked for about 30mins but had to be at work soon

Hole #8 on the new course at NE Park is pretty brutal. I get that they have only done the first cut but we all know finished the first courses ended up.
#8 is a open shot to a landing zone bordered by tall thick weeds. If you landed in the tiny spot where you can look at your second shot its a longish 250 narrow straight tunnel shot that finishes left kinda. Then you still have another 150" to the basket with a steep long drop off on the right.
It really has to be seen to believed. It might just be worse than #8 at Springwood.

Hole #8 on the new course at NE Park is pretty brutal. I get that they have only done the first cut but we all know finished the first courses ended up.
#8 is a open shot to a landing zone bordered by tall thick weeds. If you landed in the tiny spot where you can look at your second shot its a longish 250 narrow straight tunnel shot that finishes left kinda. Then you still have another 150" to the basket with a steep long drop off on the right.
It really has to be seen to believed. It might just be worse than #8 at Springwood.

Schwarz isn't doing this one too, is he?

Rum Village had a pretty good hole on Hole 8 for a while, against all odds. :rolleyes:

Latest posts