• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BG AMS!!! April 12, 13, 14

hey guys ill be posting from my twitter all week/weekend if anyone wants to follow to meet up or trade stuff or just get some brews.

@dupaloop3611

also need someone for a friend im driving to play am 1 practice rounds with on wed thurs if anyones interetsed

Pandamonium Discs is pumped to let everybody know that we will have our entire stock of our new stamp (Circle Stamp Panda) available for sale at stock prices to everybody at any time during the tourney. Get one while you can.

8598299299_81b309c6d8_c.jpg

Looks like rain this week in BG, any chance Phil Moore will get rained out (fingers crossed)? Also, if it's unplayable on Friday and play is moved to Hobson, will subsequent rounds be played at Hobson as well for the sake of consistency?

Looks like rain this week in BG, any chance Phil Moore will get rained out (fingers crossed)? Also, if it's unplayable on Friday and play is moved to Hobson, will subsequent rounds be played at Hobson as well for the sake of consistency?

From the BG AMs website:

There is a contingency plan in place in case Phil Moore Park is unplayable due to weather (high water on creek holes): IF Phil Moore is unplayable, Franklin (short tees) will be played in its place.

540714_572929772725344_1271646807_n.jpg

Hope everyone is as ready as I am!!! Have some awesome new pieces to show off at my flymart table. I will also have some Chain Bang'n Jewelry at my table as well!

looks like rain on Thursday is all, not the rest of the week/weekend.

Why do people hate Phil Moore? It seems like everyone always talks about it, which to me is the sign of a good big tourney course. You play well, you love it, play poorly, you hate it. Is it because it is long and open with artificial OB? Seems like it's a nice change of pace from other tighter courses. Seems fair to me, have tight/technical, long/open, 2 with a mix of that to get the best players to show they are good at all aspects?

looks like rain on Thursday is all, not the rest of the week/weekend.

Why do people hate Phil Moore? It seems like everyone always talks about it, which to me is the sign of a good big tourney course. You play well, you love it, play poorly, you hate it. Is it because it is long and open with artificial OB? Seems like it's a nice change of pace from other tighter courses. Seems fair to me, have tight/technical, long/open, 2 with a mix of that to get the best players to show they are good at all aspects?

I don't want to lose plastic in the water and it looks marshy in some areas. I hate terrain like that. As far as long and open w/marked OB's I'm good.

Also, yea, I meant Franklin. UGH! Thank goodness my travel friend is on top of all the scheduling changes cause I would be lost all weekend! :doh:

I don't want to lose plastic in the water and it looks marshy in some areas. I hate terrain like that. As far as long and open w/marked OB's I'm good.

Also, yea, I meant Franklin. UGH! Thank goodness my travel friend is on top of all the scheduling changes cause I would be lost all weekend! :doh:

ah, i see. I hear that. I'm 3M waterproofing all my shoes tonight, just in case. My Golden Retriever will be clipped to the bag as well. Losing plastic in the water pisses me off. I need to figure a way to convert an extendable golf ball retriever into a disc retriever.

That's why i carry a back-up of EVERY disc I throw(during tourneys), and have a 3rd in a box I bring with me too, just in case. But nothing kills a round like an early lost plastic, even if I have the back-up.

Thanks for that reminder I need to bring my golden retriever!

I am bringing an extra bin of discs but I usually don't carry them with me. Seven holes with water hazards on Phil Moore concerns me though. I mean, you could easily lose all your discs, which means you do have to bring extras. I generally travel light, only 8-10 discs a round.

Actually all of my art is original, no prints :) I'll have it for sale at my flymart table, looks like I should make a few huh? 15$ Will get you this 8x10 :)

Sold, that is some awesome art, just like what you auctioned. Maybe HB should commission you to do something for next year! BTW, why aren't you playing AND why don't you have a tag???? :)

:D Good deal, I'll try to hold one aside for you, or just get me before i set up my table. I'd also be down to do something for ya HB! ;) I'm not going to play this year, Kristy is playing and I'm doing my flymart table and just enjoying camping :) Who knows, I might just play next year, we will see! As for the tag we didnt get one yet this year, was going to try before we went to bowling green but i don't think it would get here in time now. totally forgot!

LOL if youre throwing in the water at Phil Moore you shouldnt be playing in an advanced division. Bad kicks happen but thats one of the best courses if not the best in Bowling Green (Lovers is pretty sick). Perfect mix of length and technical shots all that are penalized by hazard in some form. The fairways are huge. The wind is brutal and it tests every facet of your game.

Just wanted to invite all the players to stop by the Twilight Zone space at the flymart. We'll be sharing a spot with the good folks from the 'Nati DG. We've got one of a kind, first run Xmas ornaments & bag tags! A few other cool tchotkes as well. These make great CTP's or gifts. We're giving away a DG button to the first 10 people that tell us,"HB Clark & DGCR Rock!", at the flymart after 7pm. Now back to your regularly scheduled anticipation .....

HB what are the actual pars for each course in the tournament layout? I know some of them change from what is on DGCoursereview. We have 16 guys coming from memphis and are doing a bracket (march madness) style tournament among ourselves based on your score in relation to par but we have guys playing in different divisions. Thanks