• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Gateway] Big Beads

tkatzer52

so me and my friend are arguing about what a big bead is and discs about it and he says the gateway wizard has one of the biggest beads on the market and i highly disagree. i love wizards but hate beads thats why i honestly feel like the bead isnt there and if it is its not big so what do you guys think

Beads:

13064025784_f803fe71bd_c.jpg

The Wizard has a large bead. Its bead is similar to a BB Aviar. Im not sure which putter mold has the biggest bead but the Wizard has one of the biggest. Your friend is correct.

The Wizard has a large bead. Its bead is similar to a BB Aviar. Im not sure which putter mold has the biggest bead but the Wizard has one of the biggest. Your friend is correct.
I can't qualify it as truth right now, but I think the Judge has a bigger bead than the Wiz does. That thing is huge.

S line Gremlin has a big bead. Just the right amount of overstable to go into the wind as well.

Latest posts