• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Hyzer Bag- Ergo

This seems like a bit of an exaggeration. I really don't think the difference is nearly that drastic. But different strokes for different folks.

yea this is a huge exaggeration!! :D........it just was a little too big for me....that is my only complaint....

I can't wait for the video of this bag to come out this weekend. This seems like a great bag at a great price and I'll probably be picking it up. Just need to know a little bit more about the disc and storage capacities...

This seems like a bit of an exaggeration. I really don't think the difference is nearly that drastic. But different strokes for different folks.

Ever been to a slayer show and seen the dudes there? Well I have on multiple occasions and those dudes are burly, they can carry 2 of those bags no problem. Ur welcome codus. Hahaha

Ever been to a slayer show and seen the dudes there? Well I have on multiple occasions and those dudes are burly, they can carry 2 of those bags no problem. Ur welcome codus. Hahaha

This is so not true! Not all Slayer fans are huge! Some are really scrawny and would have a tough time even carrying ONE Fade tourney bag. Are we going to have to start a new thread about Slayer fan disc golf bag sizes and weights?

This is so not true! Not all Slayer fans are huge! Some are really scrawny and would have a tough time even carrying ONE Fade tourney bag. Are we going to have to start a new thread about Slayer fan disc golf bag sizes and weights?

Come on, I was referencing cotus" avatar and havin a little fun. I didn't really think anyone was gonna take that seriously.

This is a sweet bag! i had the opportunity to put all the stuff in my bag in one of these things and try it on and it was very comfortable. i would say more comfortable than the grip bag and has more pockets for birdie bags, towels, snacks, etc. Its an awesome bag and the guy who makes them is a great guy and stands by his products if there ever is a issue. its super comfortable with plenty of space for discs and more and by a very good company. im definitely ordering one of these bags

it's a stasik avy!! and i love me some stasik!!!

I don't know what Stasik is, but they are borrowing their logo style from Slayer. If you like heavy metal or Thrash music, you need to check out some Slayer.

This is a sweet bag! i had the opportunity to put all the stuff in my bag in one of these things and try it on and it was very comfortable. i would say more comfortable than the grip bag and has more pockets for birdie bags, towels, snacks, etc. Its an awesome bag and the guy who makes them is a great guy and stands by his products if there ever is a issue. its super comfortable with plenty of space for discs and more and by a very good company. im definitely ordering one of these bags

This is good news. I am planning on getting this bag as well. :D

What do you carry in your bag? Number of discs, water, towels, etc?

Ryan Stasik is the bass player for the prog rock band Umphrey's McGee

I don't mean to derail the thread, but I'm not that familiar with prog other than Rush and a little Dream Theater. Is Umphrey's McGee really popular enough for their bassist to have his own logo? Or is there another, lesser known band called Stasik. I didn't look very hard but I couldn't find one.

I'm excited about it. I love my 8-Frame bag by Big Hyzer and I've been looking at getting a backpack style bag sometime in the future. If this had a built in seat I'd be all for it. I've been rocking the 8-Frame for about 9 months and I still love it. Big Hyzer makes great bags.

this^^ but i do agree that designs areonly getting less functional:\

I don't mean to derail the thread, but I'm not that familiar with prog other than Rush and a little Dream Theater. Is Umphrey's McGee really popular enough for their bassist to have his own logo? Or is there another, lesser known band called Stasik. I didn't look very hard but I couldn't find one.

yea stasik is the bassist....he's a big slayer fan...i know who slayer is..he probably had nothing to do with the logo...just thought it was cool

226608_388086281283190_2092435833_n.jpg

from the pictures there could be alot of design flaws with proper weight distribution depending how you set it up. and there are some inconveniences that one will constantly have to deal with. Bottom portion will be annoying to access for those that throw a wide range of discs per round. the main compartment will not to be unzipped and zipped almost every time you put it on your back. access to the bag with the rain guard will expose the inside of your bag. Where are you supposed to put your things? in the exposed mesh pocket? sorry but I don't want my valuables completely exposed to everyone like that.
i do like the hip pads and shoulder straps though. Like a proper hiking bag. So a step in the right direction.