• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

BillFleming's Bag (for now)

BillFleming

* Ace Member *
My bag is a work in progress as I've only been playing since mid-Jan 2019:

Putter: Legacy Clutch (x2) (2 speed)
P/A: Innova Wysocki Pig (3 speed)
MidRange: DGA Rift (5 speed)
MidRange: Innova Leopard (6 speed)
Fairway Driver: Latitude 64 River (7 speed)
F/D: Legacy Phenom (8 speed)
F/D: DGA Pipeline (8 speed)
F/D: Dynamic Discs Witness (8 speed)
F/D: Innova Sidewinder (9 speed)
F/D: Kastaplast Falk (9 speed)
Distance Driver: DGA Tsunami (10 speed)
D/D: Dynamic Discs Sheriff (13 speed)

I carry 2 putters in case I'm close to the basket and don't feel like marking my disc. Saves a bit of time to have the second putter.

P/A: I get a lot of use out of my Wysocki Pig. It gets used when I need a forehand to get me close to the basket, but it's too close for my Rift (the Rift is a good forehand/backhand disc for me).

Midrange: The Rift is my 'go-to' and won't come out of my bag (except for throws). The Leopard....I started off with a Leopard and like them, just not using it as much anymore - so it is an 'in case' disc.

Fairway drivers: Oh boy! This is that weird spot in my bag...I would have expected to have a wider variety in Midranges, but no, it's my Fairways. The Witness and Sidewinder are my 'go-to' forehand discs. The Phenom, Pipeline, and Falk I use for backhand throws - they don't get much use as I'm predominantly a forehand thrower. The River....that's my long glide disc - it's come in handy, but not used a lot. Phenom and Pipeline have different turn/fade...but they are still pretty close to each other - I just can't decide which I like the most. Witness was my 'go-to' forehand, but it is out of production...I really only use it if I think my Sidewinder might go too far.

The two distance drivers I have in the bag for trying out...I'm not really good with distance drivers....but sometimes give them a throw.

Basically, for the drivers (fairway and distance), I'm still trying to find out what works best for me and how to fill my bag. I don't throw domey discs forehand very well, and I don't throw flat tops backhand very well - so there is a need for different discs for each type of throw.

If I put together a small bag (I do this when I don't feel like carrying my RidgeRoller and need to give my back a break):
Legacy Clutch x2
Innova Wysocki Pig
DGA Rift
Latitude 64 River
Innova Sidewinder
Kastaplast Falk

That's a bag that would work great for me and I throw exclusively BH.

Latest posts