• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birdie Bay golf course Venice Florida

g1nked

Bogey Member
looking for locals willing to guide at Birdie Bay DGC in Venice while I'm in town. Ill be here until May 1 2015
Five o 2 five 44 ten sixty one is my cell I am staying on Manasota Key
Thanks for any consideration.

Where's the love? 113 views and not one local wants to play? I guess Florida is not too friendly in this area. I'll play it by myself and enjoy it anyhow thanks anyway

Visit Venice all the time, but I guess not since this was installed, I liked the pinebrook course in Venice...for what it is. Payne Park in Sarasota is another shorty, nothing to blow you away but you can play disc golf on vacation.

Perhaps the locals there are not on DGCR or not really interested in paying to play a boringish course. I've played it once just to add to the list but would not likely go back. You will be pretty close to an awesome course just off 41 in Port Charlotte which I play every time I'm in the area. A drive to Sarasota is also worth it from Venice to hit up the watertower course. Check out the south west Florida disc golf page on facebook also. You may find someone there willing to hit up BB.

Thanks I will do that I do understand that only a small percentage of DG players get online in general. I'll check on FB. I know Sarasota has much better courses but I don't drive so transportation up to Venice is most feesable and yes I also have played port Charlotte several times both the old and new layout. BB is ok I agree better then the putt putt jungle course imho. I have also played everything in Sarasota also!

I would have loved to show you around Bird Bay, but I'm on a road trip to Seattle right now and won't be back for a couple of weeks. Sun King has redesigned Bird Bay and from what I understand put some discs in there. I haven't played the new layout yet, but hope that its an improvement.

Latest posts