• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birdie Fuel Coffee Co.

Kelgart said everything is already shipped or will ship tomorrow AM.

Yep - I got the email this morning that it has shipped. The email right after from the USPS with the tracking number is especially helpful, since this order contains more than just coffee. It's nice to make sure I arrive home before my wife that day so I can move the box inside before she notices... :)

...It's nice to make sure I arrive home before my wife that day so I can move the box inside before she notices... :)
ahhhhh the dangerous game hahahahaha. I've played that many times... usually when I add even more Comets to my lifetime supply. Speaking of which, I should go place another order :)

Thanks for the order!

As a side note, I have a few ideas that we can hopefully bring to the market soon-ish. These are exciting times for BirdieFuel!

ahhhhh the dangerous game hahahahaha. I've played that many times... usually when I add even more Comets to my lifetime supply. Speaking of which, I should go place another order :)

Thanks for the order!

As a side note, I have a few ideas that we can hopefully bring to the market soon-ish. These are exciting times for BirdieFuel!

When stumbling on to the tournament this past weekend, the early guys started teeing off at 7am, and the folks in the pavillion were still setting up. I could easily see someone at a BirdieFuel table pouring coffee to some grateful volunteers and early morning golfers. If that is the kind of thing you are looking to do, I'd love to help. I can just imagine everyone there (who is already into disc golf) saying, "There's a disc golf coffee? I need to check that out!"

When stumbling on to the tournament this past weekend, the early guys started teeing off at 7am, and the folks in the pavillion were still setting up. I could easily see someone at a BirdieFuel table pouring coffee to some grateful volunteers and early morning golfers. If that is the kind of thing you are looking to do, I'd love to help. I can just imagine everyone there (who is already into disc golf) saying, "There's a disc golf coffee? I need to check that out!"
That's definitely in the plans. We need to increase our profits a little more before we can start the more ambitious plans we have... but we definitely have some fun ideas! I love giving back to the sport that has given so much to me. And tourney volunteers are criminally underappreciated in my opinion. Nobody appreciates them until they are gone.

Just got in Dogleg and Road Trip. Both are labeled "light" roast but I would consider them both to be a medium roast both in flavor and in color. Taste wise they are nothing to right home about and to me are just run of the mill coffee's. Not bad by any means and miles better then folders and starbucks but nothing that I would buy again. I hate to say it but as a coffee lover I think this might be the last time I order some birdie fuel. I like what you guys are doing and that you are supporting the pros and are coming up with some good products but for me its quite easy to find a higher quality coffee for the same price in other places weather that is local or online. I also dont like that there are not roasted on dates on the packaging. Not a big deal for most coffee drinkers but it matters to me.

Keep up the hard work guys and thanks for the coffee

...Not bad by any means and miles better then folders and starbucks but nothing that I would buy again. I hate to say it but as a coffee lover I think this might be the last time I order some birdie fuel.
Thanks for the honest feedback! After we get a little more established, I hope to release a "Black Label" series that has some exquisite high-end gourmet roasts.

Hi All!

Have you checked out our latest pro blends?

We are super excited to introduce our newest sponsored players, Chris Clemons and Sarah Hokom!

Their coffees are delicious and the pros are eager to help us grow.

Check them out and let us know what other pros you would like to see with their own custom coffee.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191013-101354.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-101354.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20191013-101413.jpg
    Screenshot_20191013-101413.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 25
Loving this idea
o.png

Loving this idea
o.png

Thanks!

Its been an interesting journey thus far.

We know there are cheaper, more accessible coffees out there but we hoped to strike a cord with premium blends and a penchant for supporting favorite pros.

So far...so good.

But we need to keep the momentum going so if you have any requests, suggestions or comments, let me know!

Jumping in to rekindle this thread...

A lot of new things along the way including:
New Coffees
New Sponsored players
Collab release (this week) with a great Handeye X Birdie stamp
And other great stuff.

If you haven't checked us out in a while, head to www.birdiefuelcoffee.com
And also connect with us on IG and Facebook for daily info, updates, etc.

Handeye X Birdie Fuel Collab

Here are the 2 designs being put out there.

Attachments

• HandeyeXBirdie.jpg
    HandeyeXBirdie.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 14
  • update.jpg
    update.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 18
I don't drink coffee, but was wondering how this venture was going. It looks like the website is still up.

I don't drink coffee, but was wondering how this venture was going. It looks like the website is still up.

Lots of DG pros are promoting Birdie Fuel. The Oakleys especially, but several others as well. Not even sure they are all being paid for promotion. It just seems like they are now well known in the pro DG community.

And the coffee is great! I don't get to play as much lately, but I'm obwstill drinking coffee. Birdie Fuel is my main source.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

And the coffee is great! I don't get to play as much lately, but I'm obwstill drinking coffee. Birdie Fuel is my main source.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Had a dude show up at a tournament with a mug full of Birdie Fuel. He was giving out samples. I typically don't drink coffee (caffeine and arrhythmia don't mix), but I did snag a sample before tee off. Good stuff!

The coffee is solid, but for my wife and I, we found the price to be a bit much. Nothing wrong with their pricing.. but for the amount we drink, we generally find quality brands on sale locally that compete in taste for less.

I'm pretty sure they had a table with some carafes of hot coffee at the DD retail shop during the DDO. I didn't have any, though, because I'm a tea gal.

Latest posts