• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Black Friday 2017

Received my DGC order today - neutron Envy, fission Volt, Opto Saint. Quick & free shipping and good prices with the discount.

Got my DGC order yesterday—154 GStar Tern. I've been throwing speed 9 and under for a while now, but finally succumbed to the siren song of the light, glidey, understable distance driver. Should be fun to play with. On a few mediocre throws it was going about as far as my Valks do on my best throws.

These are on sale through December 6th. Use the code YOUGET25 at checkout to get the $10.49 price.

3036586_ALT

Thanks to both marklar and Discette for the tip on the mini baskets from Kohl's. I ordered 10 of them last week and got five of them delivered this afternoon. While they did come in the package pictured above, they were just shipped in a bag. Some of the boxes were pretty beat up. The baskets themselves are pretty interesting. They remind me of the Lightning baskets we bought for a course about 13 years ago. The were some of the first ones made and the quality wasn't the highest. One of the minis I got today has a broken spoke and a busted weld. All that said they'll make nice gifts / giveaways / trophies. And I just ordered 10 more !!

Grabbed a couple of those too - thanks - one going in my office suite :)

Ordered a couple for my son and myself, arrived today! Cool, but with only 12 chains, I'm getting a lot of bad spits. :p

Actually comes with a few bottle caps to play with and the following rules:
In the basket: 5 pts
In the net (chains): 2 pts
Hit basket: 1 pt

The real question is: "Do these go toward my Ace count?" :confused:

Marshall streets website if absolutely rubbish.

It cant even sort "low to high" price.

They can weigh their own discs all they want, their website just flat out sucks.

Marshall streets website if absolutely rubbish.

It cant even sort "low to high" price.

They can weigh their own discs all they want, their website just flat out sucks.

Yeah, I give up on it.
I originally thought it was just a work in progress and was hoping it would get cleaner, but no, it stayed the same.:doh:

What a freaking mess!! :gross:

Sorry MS, unless you have some huge sale, It's just too much frustration dealing with your "new" website.:thmbdown:

Unfortunately it's not very good, I'll keep using it since the selection and shipping prices are the best to my area but the old one despite the bad look worked better.

At least it's better that GGGT, I love their store but the site is the worst.