• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Blank 1st run Legacy Rampage Speed 14, 175.8g

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So I will hopefully be selling the 1st run Legacy speed 14 Rampages on here this Friday or Saturday. Just ran into alot of delays with plastic and stamping, but I do have a rare 1st run blank Rampage I am selling today.

I believe the numbers are 14,5,-1,4. This is the first release from Legacy discs, the Rico brothers. This was pulled from the 1st run batch and is one of the rare blanks that are out there. You can tell its a 1st run and one of the first since it has no engraving. This disc was there equivalent to an opto or champion type plastic, but to me it looks like a goldline plastic. Heavy color pellets were mixed into this batch and a few other things to give it this nice color with metallic swirls. Not all colors had this great of an effect, but there are swirls in all the colors I have seen. This one is a true beauty and a piece of history.

The disc is stable, but not overally stable. The disc will fight back at the end. Alot of big arm pro's gave this disc a whirl and it flew great. Its like a beefy stable katana that will come back everytime.

The color for this one is a dark burgundy purple, 175.8g new, mint. $23 shipped

Once I purchase the discs from the rico's I will know what I will be able to charge for the stamped versions of the 1st run Rampage. I am hoping to charge 13.25 each or less for bigger quanties.

This disc is super clean with no stamp or engraving.

Attachments

• P1010845.jpg
    P1010845.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 221
  • P1010848.jpg
    P1010848.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 164
  • P1010853.jpg
    P1010853.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 172
Damn It!!!! I really want this. Damn Bills :shakesfistsmiley:

Give it another hour or so when everyone is at work or at least out of bed, and poof, gone.

Attachments

• P1010864.JPG
    P1010864.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 156
booter you going to buy this thing or not...?? if not ima take it...little bit o history for my wall

im surprised its actually still up for grads.. thats a purrrty lil piece o history there

the plastic looks great

so which (Boss or Rampage) has the lower PLH?

and when can I get one in my weight class 167-169?
or will that not happen?

Na guys. Have at it. Im gonna wait for a brighter color

i thought you would get it for nostalgia........then buy another to throw......but this one is going on my walll!!!!....and im buying another to throw.....going to test it out for the casual player since the pros have tried it........

This is a smexy looking disc. I would probably never throw this, too fast. But it is a beyoot.

all pm's responded to. I should have around 100 rampages tomorrow. Strawberry red, lime green, aqua marina/turqoise, and a burgundy purple. So I will have 4 colors, maybe 5 if I get the dark green. If you want one or more let me know and you will have second dibs based on posts. I have 6-8 pm's saved from people who expressed interest and they will get the 1st dibs and then the pm's. I will get pictures up tonight if my wife picks them up. Prices will be good and deals for multiples will be made. thanks

i will take another...let me know when you get pics....you know how i am...love to see what catches my eye....probably green though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts