• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Blasphemous Ignorance!

I'm amazed y'all found this! I'm a student at UK and the kernel is our newspaper, I hadn't even read it. No one reads the kernel, it's free, anyone can write in it and it's normally just bashing something. Trolls that haven't figured out forums yet.

I'm amazed y'all found this! I'm a student at UK and the kernel is our newspaper, I hadn't even read it. No one reads the kernel, it's free, anyone can write in it and it's normally just bashing something. Trolls that haven't figured out forums yet.

:thmbup: If it is disc golf related you will find it here before it sees the light of day.

Last edited:
We will never see eye to eye on this matter, so there's no point in continuing the discussion.

I agree with you that no disc golf course is actually "free." It's being paid for one way or another.

Just for discussion sake enlighten me and state what in life is free? Its those who live for nothing that are the biggest problem IMO. Agree to disagree though'

I started playing Golf about a year and a half before I tried my hand at Disc Golf. Let's just say my clubs have about 3 years of dust on them, out in the garage. My discs have a layer of dust on them from this evenings play. I've met nice people and d-bags on both sides but Ball golf seems to have it's nose stuck up in the air a bit more. Also ball golf has been around for a long time. Disc golf is still a young sport that is growing fairly quick. There's a lot more high dollar sponsorship in golf than in Frisbee Golf too. Probably by the time I'm 90(if I can make it there) The disc golf scene will be insanely popular and much more competitive.

In the last month I've played...

Hornet's Nest
Goose Creek
Bradford
R.L. Smith

and many more in the Charlotte area. All in open and free public parks. Yes, I realize I pay taxes and that's what builds parks but the idea that good disc golf can be played for free while a ball golf course costs money is a relatively true statement.

Good lord, that "Spike Hyzer" likes to share some bad opinions. Fighting sports are stupid? Stamina shouldn't be a requirement in sports? What the hell is that guy on? :confused:

Lol. I wasn't trying to bash on aim(even though I'm sure he has ridiculed me often enough). I do see what he is saying though. We don't have many p2p down here but the top ten is riddled with them.