• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Champion Pig?

How far are you throwing your new piggy? ... like 299'?

With my normal slight hyzer release I can get it to go like 260 tops. I flexed one out around 300' but not over of course. Didn't get many throws in yet.

lets see the pics of the flattened pigs and hear how they fly. i wanna buy a few before they are gone but want to know how they fly after being flattened...

Dave

I "flattened" one last night. Got it down to normal "high dome" condition instead of circus tent. Hardly flat though. I hope to throw then tomorrow and get a feel for them, but we're projected 90% thunderstorms...

The flattendled disc seems to grip better now. The comparative lack of dome allows for better grip on the thumbtrack, it seems.

Oh, and I think the Merlot's a great color for the disc.

after some more throws i don't think the dome is giving it any more glide, the champ plastic is probably offsetting any benefits it gets. if anything i'd say the pros have more glide than this thing but again it could be the crazy overstable nature of it. i'd put the flight numbers at...

3.5 / 1 / 0.5 / 4

A 1 in glide, and a positive turn rating? Sounds like just what you guys wanted. Glad to see that Innova finally molded them.

Bliz pole cats!

Hopefully soon, and then blizzard roc3s!

:-/

Ok, I threw the "flattened" and a pop top one in the backyard a bit. They are both pure beef, like underthrowing a firebird. They hold a tommy just like a Pro Pig, rolls over to land flat on the top. I'd venture to say they're more OS than a Pro, and I agree they have less glide. They should make for crazy accurate upshots. Can't wait to get a round in with one.

That being said, the flattened one popped back up during the day, and flew virtually the same as the one that hadn't been flattened. I agree with New's suggested flight numbers.

Hmm....I might have to leave the dome on mine though. If I like the flight I can always order more (assuming the dont sell out first!) And flatten one or two of those

Definitely going to order a couple because im pretty sure i will like them. If I dont, I could always sell them. Anybody notice a difference in domes between colors?

I flattened one of my three and they both fly fairly similar. Pure beef though I'm just afraid when I launch one into a tree the rim might explode from the bubbles. If it happens ill take pics for y'all.

Definitely going to order a couple because im pretty sure i will like them. If I dont, I could always sell them. Anybody notice a difference in domes between colors?

Not really. I got a blue, 2 oranges, a chartreuse and a merlot, and they all had a giant dome.

Both of the ones I received are super domey. Sounds like flattening does nothing to them. I don't think I'll attempt that. I was worried about trying it anyways. Hope to get out and throw mine tonight or tomorrow.

Has anyone noticed any difference in dome between the different colors.

Latest posts