• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Blizzard Champion Pig?

Holy crap. How the F*@& did I not see this last week??!?! :wall::wall:

Just ordered 2 and I can't wait to throw them! Thanks Innova!!! :clap::clap::clap:

That being said, the flattened one popped back up during the day, and flew virtually the same as the one that hadn't been flattened.

That was my experience as well. I tried to flatten one in 3 or 4 stages to try and bring the dome down without clovering. I was able to get a flat surface on the extreme top but the process did nothing for the high shoulder. So, I went with more weight on the final attempt and it clovered. So then, I decided to try to fix the collapsed dome. When I poured some hot water into the inverted disc the dome instantly came back with an audible "POP!" :D

These things just want to be domey.

I just flattened mine and then put it in the fridge, hopefully it hold its shape. I've been getting some really nice skips with this thing, it doesn't dig into the ground. What a unique putter

I just flattened mine and then put it in the fridge, hopefully it hold its shape. I've been getting some really nice skips with this thing, it doesn't dig into the ground. What a unique putter

I used the flat then fridge technique to a particularly troublesome Champ Rhyno and it seemed to work. Anyone mess up those awesome stamps during flattening yet?

I'm going to change my flight ratings to 3.5 / 0 / 0.5 / 4. After playing around with it today at a course with some wind going it was clear this thing could probably be thrown in a hurricane and be fine as well as the fact it has no glide whatsoever. It goes out fast and feels like it's going and then it just drops out of the sky hard to the left.

I'm jumping on the Pig train. I would tell people who ask me about pigs that I'd buy a champ or glow pig instantly, if only they made them... well, todays finally the day.

was going to order a few more pigs after throwing them today but it looks like they are out of stock. that sucks i reallly liked the feel of this disc

I hope they make another run of these fabulous Porkers! As I feared, they sold out before I could afford more than one. Thank God I have a huge stockpile of Pros left!

Not that I actually flattened one of mine, since I might end up playing one of ya'll in a sanctioned event, but they COULD POSSIBLY end up with a very sunken flight plate like an overdone Yeti.

So if you see such a disc ahead of you in a tournament, that happened naturally. :D

I used the flat then fridge technique to a particularly troublesome Champ Rhyno and it seemed to work. Anyone mess up those awesome stamps during flattening yet?

It's been holding it's flat shape and the stamp wasn't messed up in the process. I hope they at least wanna hang on to this stamp it's so sweet.

For some reason, I did not think they would skip. I threw mine once, in earnest, and it was on a pretty high line. It hit the ground and took off. I am very pleased. This will get some use.

yea they still dont have a big skip like some other discs that are this overstable but they definitely skip farther and more often than the pros. honestly i dont even like mine being as overstable as it is, i'm going to start beating the **** out of it until i like it.

Latest posts