• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Blogging and Dave Feldberg

timg

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
So you guys may have noticed a new forum at the top of the list. Dave reached out recently and asked if I'd be interested in hosting his thoughts, stories and adventures from his tour here on DGCR. It sounded pretty cool to me and I thought you guys would enjoy reading the posts and discussing them so I gladly agreed.

Since I don't really have an official blog of any sort on the site, we decided doing it via the forum would work for now with the possibility of moving to some sort of Wordpress solution in the future. I always thought it would be cool to have a DGCR blog or podcast or something but I don't really have the time to keep up with it regularly so this might get the ball rolling on that, who knows!

Dave will be emailing me from the road every week with pics and his posts and I'll be putting them up in his blog forum. If you guys have any suggestions or anything on what you'd like to see, etc. please post them here.

Last edited:
Id like more info about his 2 and 3 angles video. Where he's flipping firebirds into rollers. Also I thought he was semi retiring. Maybe a post of whether he's still doing that or if it was a whim an he's just to much love for the game to retire right now.

Read first post. I see he's gotten the itch again. Good read. Going for the second now.

Just for the record guys, if you have any questions about the blogs Dave is posting, just reply to them and I'll forward them along to Dave and he'll try to include them in future posts.

Is this you volunteering? If not, I'd suggest a quick dose of STFU. I have no love for the Borg, but it's safe to say that a back seat editor is at least one rung below a volunteer blogger on the ladder of life.

Seriously? Take a chill pill bra