• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brad Williams Interview on PDGA.com

Well it's pretty obvious that the chip on your shoulder isn't going anywhere. That's a real shame. You're a hell of a golfer.

I'll check back later this week if anyone else would like to ask or say something to me.

Sincerely,

BW

Can you be specific about Yetter? Also, I thought the Marshal lady was in Illinois.

The Yetter is a poor course to be attracting a major competition IMO. I'm a big pusher for better course design for the Tour.

Many players dislike the course but endure it year after year because it's a place on the Tour stop. I'm not willing to bite my tongue and hope things improve. I'll be working towards designing tournament courses myself.

There is no winning sometimes. What can the guys at the yetter control? They can control they quality of the event, the payout and things like that. What can they not control? The quality of the land, ability to cut certain trees and who comes to their event.

You can't honestly tell me that as a professional disc golfer that you would ever rather play for less money just because a course isn't great.

Yes, a great event with a great payout on a great course is the ultimate goal, but you can't tell me that it's a good decision - as a professional making a living off the sport - to avoid a great event and great payout because a course isn't good.

That literally makes no sense to me.

When I played professionally part time, I played EVERYTHING. I mean EVERYTHING. I quickly learned what courses I didn't like and now that I don't have any reliance on disc golf for income, I don't play those courses. I just don't get it.

I'm curios bout the Yetter. So Jeremy K a NC native who won the event mustve been lucky? Sounds to me like a Texan who just foes not understand woods golf to me.
You probably have forgotten about your yetter tantrum and ruining many others days. You probably have so many similiar blow ups that u forget them but you leave a trail of people who have a negative view of you. Me included. It generally takes 100 rights to get people to forget 1 wrong. I wish you luck but doubt you are genuine. Hope you prove me wrong.

Well, Brad. I think the burning question on everyone's mind is how you got Steph to go out with you.

Don't worry guys, I got him bad one time. I rubbed my balls during a round and gave him a high five.

Haters gonna hate

BTW Brad, I still have the glow Wizard you gave me (the ace disc) and its still in my bag and gets lots of use making lots of putts and upshots.

Keep up the wins and crush that record!

Peace out
Drew

oh and
:hfive: ;)

i just have to go with WOW!!!! On this whole thing, interview, responses, and everything! Glad I have fun when i play and try to respect my fellow competitors and the community as a whole! WOW!!!! is all i have

and BS, i look forward to the next time we play together! You are one i truly respect out there
michael johansen #20300

guess you guys know me as MJ though

Love him, hate him or be indifferent, he can throw plastic really well. Not to mention that this video made me laugh quite a bit.

i just have to go with WOW!!!! On this whole thing, interview, responses, and everything! Glad I have fun when i play and try to respect my fellow competitors and the community as a whole! WOW!!!! is all i have

and BS, i look forward to the next time we play together! You are one i truly respect out there
michael johansen #20300

^i agree with this,...i'll high five any other competitor...even if he's beating me... a good shot deserves recognition....you're the man mj!!

michael johansen #20300

Nothing but love for you, MJ! Hope to see you sooner rather than later....

^^^^^this kind of interaction between top level pros = awesome. Read and learn Bradley, you undoubtedly can kick my ass on the disc golf course but in life i have you beat by a mile...

Golf will teach you everything you need to know about life if you're honest with yourself and willing to listen. At least it has for me.