• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Brrr in Grrr Ice Bowl February 1st 2014 in Greer, South Carolina

jdawgl

Par Member
A great charity event in Upstate South Carolina to benefit the Greer Relief organization. See attachments for all the information regarding the tournament. Feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

• brrr in grrr png attach.jpg
    brrr in grrr png attach.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 31
  • brrr in grrr png word.PNG
    brrr in grrr png word.PNG
    90.1 KB · Views: 22
Ice Bowl in SC? Looks like a great event, but maybe change the name to "Slightly Chilled Water Bowl".

Ice Bowl in SC? Looks like a great event, but maybe change the name to "Slightly Chilled Water Bowl".

:D. Down here we are not acclimated to that arctic WI weather. Sub 40deg F feels like a frozen wasteland to us.

Edit: It did sleet two years ago... so we have that going for us

It did crack 45 degrees that day I think, 2013 was much better.

Hate that I have to miss this year but please let me know whom to make out a donation to if that's possible :)

I also have some signed unthrown collectables to offer for auction and can mail them to Tim.

Attachments

• 407124_10150502024226317_1745299477_n.jpg
    407124_10150502024226317_1745299477_n.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 25
Given our current conditions… a 45 degree day would be the "Hawiian Tropic Coconut-Oil-And-Tiki-Drinks Bowl!"

You guys are so lucky during this part of the year.

Hate that I have to miss this year but please let me know whom to make out a donation to if that's possible :)

I also have some signed unthrown collectables to offer for auction and can mail them to Tim.

I will talk to Greer Relief very soon and ask about direct donations. I hope to solicit some auction items from local business. If I receive enough items, I plan to set up a silent auction. I'll keep ya posted.

It won't be the same trudging through that mucky weather with out ya Bill :thmbup:.

It's official... players in the Ice Bowl on February 1st will have a chance to win an Innova DISCatcher traveler basket. $1 for 1 throw (or $5 for 6 throws) to determine who will win the CTP contest and take home the basket. Don't forget to bring your canned goods.

Latest posts