• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bubba Watson PGA and PDGA

That pic of his card is directly from his Facebook page

Here is a direct link to the picture on Facebook.

Unless you're implying that this Facebook page is a fake, being elaborately run by an impostor and simultaneously fooling over 6,000 "fans", then I'm pretty sure its legit.

Oh, and just so its clear, Bubba lives in Scottsdale. Its not that difficult for millionaire professional athletes to, you know, move somewhere other than where they grew up or went to school.

Besides, his verified Twitter account lists him as being located in both Scottsdale, AZ and Bagdad, FL. These things aren't too hard to figure out.

We have quite a few pro golfers that live here. We have a ton of world class courses in a concentrated area, and no snow in the winter. Bubba has been spotted on my local DG course several times and has been in our pro shop, Spinners.

Last edited:
Hell Yeah Bubba! He also owns the original general Lee.

U got to be kidding me! now i am really jealous! great for golf you! glad he didn't blow it after the missed putt on first playoff and terrible drive after the missed putt.

Is there any chance Disc Golf gets bigger becasue the Master winner and his roomate also play disc golf? I was cheering for Micky earlier today but now it is all about Bubba and Ricky if anyone can find his PDGA membership.

pDGA fail...they are touting his win on the pDGA website, yet he ISN"T EVEN A MEMBER!!!!

http://www.pdga.com/bubba-wins-masters

In fact, last week I checked his membership (someone was again stating he IS CURRENTLY a pDGA member), got the red "member not current" message. Now pDGA removed the red text and blanked out all his data (he's still not current, but pDGA leadership doesn't want to tell you that while trying to piggy back on his Master's win).

pDGA = bottom feeding trolls

pDGA fail...they are touting his win on the pDGA website, yet he ISN"T EVEN A MEMBER!!!!

In fact, last week I checked his membership (someone was again stating he IS CURRENTLY a pDGA member), got the red "member not current" message. Now pDGA removed the red text and blanked out all his data (he's still not current, but pDGA leadership doesn't want to tell you that while trying to piggy back on his Master's win).

Really? Maybe you should write an article for Yahoo sports and point out how the PDGA is a troll. :rolleyes:

What a conspiracy! :popcorn:

Hell Yeah Bubba! He also owns the original general Lee.

631988_G.jpg

If it wasn't already, I'd say the General Lee's now paid off. :thmbup:

Who cares? No big deal, IMO.

He killed that turnover shot on the 2nd playoff hole. Perfect placement. Must have been one of those Stingray balls.

He's a lefty, so it would have been a hyzer. So probably a Gator.

Woops saw the other guy say that :) haha, either way it was a nice shot!

Love this guy! My wife is from GA and we are all UGA fans, plus he is a strong Christian and a disc golfer so def have several reasons to cheer for him.

So if I'm a member (not current) why can't i play member events, or get ratings, or all the other useless things they do? NOT-CURRENT = NON-MEMBER.

PDGA Member Benefits

As a member of the PDGA your benefits include playing in PDGA sanctioned events at a discounted rate, competing in member-only events (SuperTours, National Tour Elite Series and Majors), tracking player points, ratings, and player statistics, an annual subscription to DiscGolfer - the official publication of the PDGA, posting privileges to the members only DISCussion Board, e-newsletters, eligibility to run for office and vote in elections, and more!

You guys will argue about anything. Who cares? He's a professional ball golfer who also likes disc golf. Cool in my book.

You guys will argue about anything. Who cares? He's a professional ball golfer who also likes disc golf. Cool in my book.

that's a good point. I'm just laughing at how quickly the pDGA had a press release trying to ride Bubba's win as their own win for disc golf. And the pDGA altered his player page to remove the red "not current" jargon.

pDGA = 100% bottom feeders.

congrats to fellow disc golfer, Bubba on his win. We can only hope to have an event like the Masters for disc golf.

Latest posts