• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bubba Watson PGA and PDGA

indeed it does. i have a few friends that took it.

Where I went to school, there was a "Human Performance" department that offered PE classes at the 101 level. All students had to take 2 semesters of HPER101 as part of the "core" graduation requirements. It would be sweet to have a class like that available for disc golf. :thmbup:

Check this out on more famous disc golfers...

http://skyhyzer.blogspot.com/2012_04_01_archive.html

I'd love to watch 'em play.

I didnt know anyone on that list ^^

Anyway, i'd like to know Watsons disc golf rating and if he is actualy playing tournaments or just bought a membership once for fun, but never registered any scores ( played in pdga tournaments, that is. ) ^^

the pdga site does not load so i can not check out his profile... :/

He already plays weekend tournaments. Just with different equipment and for real money.

What are the chances that Bubba chooses the play DG on weekends now instead of bolf? I'd take the under on 0% chance on this one...no way he ever leaves golf weekends for this game. besides...he's at the top of the bolf world...he's no where near the top of DG world (other than him being a celebrity).

What are the chances that Bubba chooses the play DG on weekends now instead of bolf? I'd take the under on 0% chance on this one...no way he ever leaves golf weekends for this game. besides...he's at the top of the bolf world...he's no where near the top of DG world (other than him being a celebrity).

It's called golf. Our sport is called disc golf.

Bolf sounds like you just puked. Stop it please.

I was so amazed that Bubba Watson plays disc golf, obviously almost every day, that it inspired me to go and purchase not one but two PDGA memberships today. True story.

This is not really a true story...