• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"Buy or Sell" segment on upcoming (June 5) Upshot

JTacoma03

* Ace Member *
Hey DGCR!

We're bringing back one of the crowd favorite segments next week. We're going to play "Buy or Sell?" and we want you involved!

It's simple, post here (or email us: [email protected]) what we should discuss next week during the segment, and we'll respond on air by either buying it, or selling it, and why. It can be players, situations, tournaments, etc - anything is on the table!

Cheers!

Jamie

PS - we recorded a great show today with Drew Gibson as a guest. Stay tuned for that to go up later this afternoon/evening.

Bur or sell the PDGA retroactively penalizing/fining players for not doing their job, written down in the rule book, of calling clear and obvious infractions by the other players in their group.

Buy or Sell: We should be making a bigger push toward post-produced content instead of live

Why?... If you don't like live, then don't watch it. Its not like there arent already postpro versions of the same events that are covered live...

I cannot imagine ever want to watch any sport post produced, on purpose.

I prefer the live broadcasts but I watch postpro also. During the season, I dont watch a lot of the postpro vids from events that are covered live, saving them for the dead period in late fall and winter.

Buy or Sell: We should be making a bigger push toward post-produced content instead of live

I agree since for now it is hard to get the replay and Follow flight the way Traditional Golf Can live or Simi-live just a minute ago with the follow flight or a replay live. We are having to use YouTube so that hampers things with being able to add a replay or follow flight without a bunch of equipment that the Traditional Golf has and is worth it being the traditional golf is on TV.

Buy or sell: Are the proliferation of different molds that disc manufacturers keep churning out potentially running new players off.

I like this one. One of my thoughts was: Buy or sell: Market saturation complicates things for new players and creates more disinterest than interest.

Buy or Sell: due to growing pains at the professional level like we've seen with the DGPT and overly-optimistic assumptions about how McBeth's contract will have a trickle down financial effect, the number of full-schedule touring pros does not increase at the rates at which people project.

The "rates at which people project" is based on how people talk about a near future w/ full fields of very high level, touring pros.

Latest posts