• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Buzzz lovers, Glow or Cryztal

Which one?!?!?

• Glow Z

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • CryZtal Z

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
Didnt have the option of reg z.... Havent had a Cryztal that was anywhere close to as Beefy as the glo or reg z.

i've thrown both and i prefer the harder feel cryztal. the glow was a bit gummy that i had used.

but i actually prefer the elite z buzzz out of all three.

Cryztal if I have to pick from those two only.

out of those 2 id say cryztal. my glow is hard and 'dense' my cryztal one seems like a thicker flx with the same sort of grip

I only carry two buzzzes, a glo and a cryZtal. And this is a tough call for me, I love throwing them both. I'd say my glo is a touch more stable than the cryZtal, so I generally let the shot dictate the disc and don't really have a preference.

Just get regular elite Z, best of both worlds. But if I had to pick btwn these 2 I would opt for the glo, cryZtals tend to flip over more easily for me.

question: which one is more overstable? I have an ESP buzzz that i love because it's dead straight for me. Do the glo or the crystal have any fade at the end? or high speed turn?

i'd be curious to hear someone describe the flight path when both discs are thrown flat and at full golf power

i haven't thrown a cryztal buzzz yet, but i'm a huge fan on the glo buzzz. almost moreso than my regular Z buzzes. the glo buzzz performs better for me at high speeds

Cryztal since it is more stable. My glo seems to be really understable. I do like regular z the best though.

I use both but the Cryztal sees more action. It flies like a seasoned Z buzzz and gets more use as a result. The Glo is typically reserved for hyzers or more wind.

I like glo out of the two crystal just beats in really fast then breaks down into a disc that is unreliable.

Cheers - Koffee

Glow Z i think does farther and has a more stable to slightly overstable flight

CryZtal doesnt fly as far and is considerably more overstable (at least my two are)

Latest posts