• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Buzzz question

AndyGottem

I throw a lot of midranges off the tee. I recently lost my doss ti buzzz I bought a few years ago. Maybe it was a freak buzzz but I can't find a buzzz as overstable as the one I lost. I can only find stable-understable buzzzs. Anyone have suggestions for an overstable buzzz that isn't as overstable as my buzzz os

Try a Glow Z Buzzz. They start out a bit more overstable than the average Buzzz, from my experience; definitely not as overstable as a Buzzz OS.

I throw a lot of midranges off the tee. I recently lost my doss ti buzzz I bought a few years ago. Maybe it was a freak buzzz but I can't find a buzzz as overstable as the one I lost. I can only find stable-understable buzzzs. Anyone have suggestions for an overstable buzzz that isn't as overstable as my buzzz os

Old Ti Buzzzes were more OS than almost any other Buzzz. I'd hunt down a 177+ old Ti and see if that works.

Lost

Old Ti Buzzzes were more OS than almost any other Buzzz. I'd hunt down a 177+ old Ti and see if that works.

That's what I lost😥 it looks like I might be moving away from the minimalist set up for my midranges. Seeing good reviews on some discs that might fit between my buzzz and buzzz os

Glo

Try a Glow Z Buzzz. They start out a bit more overstable than the average Buzzz, from my experience; definitely not as overstable as a Buzzz OS.

My glow z is fairly new and it is straight to under stable for me. I bag it for straight shots just looking for a more reliable fade

That's what I lost😥 it looks like I might be moving away from the minimalist set up for my midranges. Seeing good reviews on some discs that might fit between my buzzz and buzzz os

An EMac Truth might also fit what you're looking for, slightly different feel though.

Every 177g+ Glo Z Buzzz I've ever thrown has been a beefy Buzzz.

My DOSS Ti Buzzz is SO nice, almost Wasp OS .. . My 180g Glow is close..

How is the new Ti ?

I have a FLX as my US Buzzz. . .a ESP as my straight and then the Doss Ti as my OS . . perfect Buzzz setup

Every 177g+ Glo Z Buzzz I've ever thrown has been a beefy Buzzz.

I read something how clear or opaque the disc is will change the stability with glow plastics not sure if it's true or not but my glow is less stable than my regular z buzzzs

I have a 177+ Big Z that serves as my overstable Buzzz. However, I haven't thrown Ti, so I'm not sure where it fits. It doesn't dump, but it has very good forward fade and more HSS than my other Buzzzes. Maybe give it a shot...

Glow Z, most Z buzzz in heavier weights. Also the ESP they molded up last year (before the swirly re formulated stuff, I think DGC has some white/pink/grey looking ones still) were really beefy feeling.

^Good advice on the ESP Buzzz from last year. I got mine from SunKing, and they are the most HSS Buzzzes I've ever thrown.

Glow Z, most Z buzzz in heavier weights. Also the ESP they molded up last year (before the swirly re formulated stuff, I think DGC has some white/pink/grey looking ones still) were really beefy feeling.

^Good advice on the ESP Buzzz from last year. I got mine from SunKing, and they are the most HSS Buzzzes I've ever thrown.

Is that different from the "Bee series" ESPs recently?

Is that different from the "Bee series" ESPs recently?

Not the bees series, which I thought were in support of Ledgestone open. Go to DGC. the ESP they have there are what I am talking about. Not the ESP 2018 just ESP. They start out with Wasp stability and would, IMO be the best to have a cycle of buzzes.

The Bee Series one I bought this year was more stable than my Ti Doss Buzzz but they were both 172-174 so that may change in max weight,

Latest posts