• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Buzzzes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dscgolf13

Looking to grab a few barstamp or unique FLAT buzzes have tons of stuff to trade and a little paypal looking for first run 2fr 10 years throwers prefered will also look at cool flat NON stock stamped buzzzes

I have 4-500 discs available old mold beasts orcs millennium let me know if your looking for something specific

going left to right, top to bottom, are there any that you are specifically interested in? some are in my bag that's just a picture of all of them. the flat ones that would be up for trade would probably be the first 4. 4 is a sweet 10 year but its over max weight so not pdga legal.

I like the team stamped ones and the pink 10 year and red 10 year specificly not concered to much with weight dont play pdga events

the red one isn't a 10 year and is in my bag, sorry =)

I would trade the pink 10yr for something sweet, I have been trading so much lately its hard to think of what I need at this point - would you make a ppal offer on it at all?

got any old bar stamp JK Pro Aviar-Xs? other than that been trying to slow my game down so trying to find stuff to work with at speeds 10 or under and have a grip of pearly orcs and bests already.

Im in process of moving at this time so paypal is very limited the only jk aviars i have are the pfn 5x but no barstamps sorry

I have a super flat fly dye z buzzz w/ a pro d stamp on it. Very unique! New. I believe it's 174+ g. PayPal only though. If interested pm me your email or phone # and I'll text pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts