• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Cam Todd Challenger

olemiss5931

Eagle Member
I'm recently interested in these putters. Didn't see any threads on em so decided to start one. I know the first runs had the team discraft stamp and the newer runs have his signature on the front. I know these are stiffer than normal pro d. Anyone know anything else about em?

P.S. If anyone has any team stamped ones for sale pm me.

yeah i have noticed a lot of interest in these lately .. maybe since he is playing again people are more interested but i guess they have always been sought after.. not a challenger thrower so cant really be of any help brotha .. i want to say either jmitch or cali have been messing with them so they might could help

Anything and everything. Pros that throw em? How they fly compare to pro d? Will they bring em back into production? Anyone have any experience with em?

They fly the same as a standard D Challenger, they're just significantly stiffer. Cam obviously uses them, Nate says the ones he uses are Cam Todd's. I imagine there's other Discraft pros using them, although last I heard Cam himself was having trouble finding them. :) I think some of the newer pastel runs are comparably stiff and feel interchangeably firm in the hand. Particularly the pistachio green and pale yellow.

Honestly, I don't think they're worth hunting down and paying for. Every pistachio and pale yellow I've held from the newest runs (25+) has been CT stiff and firm.

2340155327_1f6ea24658.jpg

Jeremy Koling also throws them... Ive had them and they are more stiff than the new challengers... like shatter stiff.

I will add that imo, the darker shade of green team stamps is stiffer then the lighter.
I actually found the dark orange (out prior to dd selling team stps and never seen on dd) to be stiffer then the pale yellow.

Ct's have been known to crack in cold moreso then other blends.
Faik, there are sigs, swooping d's, and ones with a team stamp- so its hard for me to tell if guys are throwing teams or cts.

The team stamped challengers from DD are definitely not cam Todd...they are soft. I like me some stiff challengers.

Latest posts