• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cam Todd

he went off on a td at some event in the midwest and was going to be suspended but they brokered an agreement where he played usdgc and agreed to donate his winnings to a charity to avoid the penalties. to his credit he played great and the money was a big chunk of change.

I think I read somewhere that he blew up at a TD at the Memorial Open about how the TD doesn't care for the cause and just wants to be in the media for presenting the check to the donation or whatever...they didn't like that very much becuase it was a charity event...

what was the deal with getting fined or suspended?
That was years ago. Can we please give the guy a break and just drop this? Hopefully he's changed since then. Lets give him a chance. I'm glad he's come back.

That was years ago. Can we please give the guy a break and just drop this? Hopefully he's changed since then. Lets give him a chance. I'm glad he's come back.

I never heard his name until recently but am glad that he is back. The more quality players we have playing big events the better the sport will be.

Not an attack on the guy at all. He's a badass player. I just never heard the story behind what happened.

The more quality players we have playing big events the better the sport will be.

I always hear this being said about top pro players somehow growing the sport by playing tournaments. I still don't understand what that means.