• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Camp Jordan Disc Golf course in Chattanooga TN

Yes and it is nice!

Please be aware that this is a no smoking (anything) and no alcohol park. Police regularly patrol this so lets keep in good standing with them.

Also, teepads are all dirt but 19 pins are in the ground.

Haha, love the comment in the vid before hole #6.

I have played with Scott several rounds now and give him crap on that hole every time. I was thrilled with my 5 on it last round.

"Play it Smart." -Scott H.

DLB

Sweet. I was coming up to Chattanooga this weekend already to play all the area courses, guess I'll have to fit this one in too. You guys needed another 18+ holer.

Teepads are going in on 10-6-12!

Here is a quote from our fearless leader--Scott
"Camp Jordan tee pads Oct 6th, we'll need lots of help. So please mark you calendars 8:00 am. The Thursday & Friday before we'll need to set frames and level boxes. All help is greatly appreciated."

Tee Pads are in! We got them all poured Saturday so they are safe for play now.

Tee Signs are in progress still. The course is really shaping up. Check it out!

DLB

I am a trucker that runs this stretch of I75 all the time. Anyone know if there is somewhere close to park an 18 wheeler? Would love to try the course out.

I am a trucker that runs this stretch of I75 all the time. Anyone know if there is somewhere close to park an 18 wheeler? Would love to try the course out.

There is plenty of room in the parking lot to park your rig. The parking lot is an RV parking area!

Just follow the Camp Jordan signs. go into the park. At the stop sign you will see the hole one basket on the left. Turn into the parking lot useing either of the next 2 entrances on the left. Hole 1 on the left side of the parking lot. (you will see the new Teepad!)

The only hard part of following the course is you have to look right after hole 7 for 8's teepad. Hole 11's teepad is in view on the left from hole 7's basket.

Funny thing about the course is it is located directly behind the north bound TN rest area. Just no access to the park area due to a creek.