• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

can you buy stock in disc golf?

Trust me, Quest is where you wanna put your fat dollars. Won't be long before people can hardly remember "innova and discraft"

;)

I don't believe any of the DG companies are large enough to be publicly traded, but on the other hand, I concur with bradharris - why would you want to?

I believe that they are both closely-held private companies.
As corporations, stocks/shares have probably been issued, but are not necessarily offered to the general public.
It depends on how they are chartered and incorporated.

Just buy wizards, theyre worth more than actual gateway stock, and the market for them doesnt fluctuate as much

*edit
You will however not make a profit either way

^^^This! If you're looking to a bunch of hippies to find out how you can invest your $$$ either, you have either inherited a bunch of money (cause you certainly didn't do it through shrewd investing lol), or want to get rich by putting stock in the stuff you buy which actually does the opposite...

I would buy up all of the Groove discs out there. Once people realize how great these things are, the price will skyrocket!

I apologetically out-drive groups with my groove when playing through people on my home course, just for the hell of it. I've got a very flat groove that actually flies pretty well.

Could be a spam bot. They build an account up posting replies which seem like they could be on topic, sort of, and once established, bam, spam, thank ya ma'am.

I has a feeling thassa what hoppended hear.

In fact,I bet none of you are real.
I'm just imagining all of you. :|

Last edited:

Latest posts