• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

can you buy stock in disc golf?

Anybody want to buy shares of Treasures of the Forest?

I know pretty much zero about stocks, you give me money and then you own part of me? seems kind of strange.. but I'm willing to give it a shot.

I'm intrigued... tell me more!!

Well. Give me some money, and we'll see what happens from there.

Legitimately. It's an investment on your part. I use said money to purchase capital improvements (Stabilization system. New air compressor. CNC Machine. CBN wheels.) So many process improvements, could make it go so much smoother, and ultimately make the final product even better. So as a shareholder, you receive a percentage of profits? Your stock value increases as the value of the business increases? Refer to my first post, I have no idea what stocks are, so I'm just kind of making things up..

Well. Give me some money, and we'll see what happens from there.

Legitimately. It's an investment on your part. I use said money to purchase capital improvements (Stabilization system. New air compressor. CNC Machine. CBN wheels.) So many process improvements, could make it go so much smoother, and ultimately make the final product even better. So as a shareholder, you receive a percentage of profits? Your stock value increases as the value of the business increases? Refer to my first post, I have no idea what stocks are, so I'm just kind of making things up..

Started as a joke...now super curious (mostly because you just mentioned a CNC machine...and I'm a machinist and run CNC's for a living) what's this business, exactly?

Started as a joke...now super curious (mostly because you just mentioned a CNC machine...and I'm a machinist and run CNC's for a living) what's this business, exactly?

I make and sell high end disc golf mini markers and trophies, as well as artistic bowls and Pizza cutters and such.

My most recent mini sold for $110.

I make and sell high end disc golf mini markers and trophies, as well as artistic bowls and Pizza cutters and such.

My most recent mini sold for $110.

Ah! Thought that's what it might be. Wasn't 100% sure that was you I was remembering that did that. Well, im broke as a joke, so no monetary investments to be made on my part. However, should the circumstances arise, I could maybe possibly "invest" some knowledge,time, or sweat. Just a thought. If memory serves, you aren't an impossible distance from me. I think I remember offering up some help on a course build a while back.

Ah! Thought that's what it might be. Wasn't 100% sure that was you I was remembering that did that. Well, im broke as a joke, so no monetary investments to be made on my part. However, should the circumstances arise, I could maybe possibly "invest" some knowledge,time, or sweat. Just a thought. If memory serves, you aren't an impossible distance from me. I think I remember offering up some help on a course build a while back.

Come help put my CNC together. I already bought one, just got overwhelmed by the assembly instructions...

I'm just in Pepin.

Martin Dewgarita said, "I make and sell......pizza cutters...." I thought that was a clever quip but then see that you actually do! Crazy.

8QmIp.gif

Latest posts