• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

cant....stop....buying....plastic

edward felcohands

Birdie Member
why can I not stop buying plastic.....more aviars....yet another leopard....comet....but you hate your other buzz why would a new one be any different.......why why why......youve got enough wasps....shouldn't be throwing a wraith anyways.....free shipping? ok deal.

You are just they type of person who should be buying my "for sale" discs...

.... so I can buy more too.

My addiction is managed by necessity....
i live less than 1/2 mile from my course so i play quite frequently... (3-5 days per week)....

i've managed to create a bag that i am very content with, so my addiction comes into play when i lose a disc or lose performance in a disc.

I say this, and yet i still buy 2-3 discs per month... (as i lose them, or need to upgrade).

i'm done "experimenting" with 90% of my bag... so it helps.

My next "experiment" - Buzzz.... with all the roc "nonsense" (rancho vs. ontario vs san marino) i think it will be easier to find a disc that i can consistently find to be replaced.

Experiment #2. - Really justify why i need a boss. I use my Wraith because it's more reliable... Could it be better replaced by a Destroyer or TeeRex? (i've owned both).

You sound like an addict. As your doctor, I recommend you buy me discs instead. Eventually you'll tire of that arrangement and be cured. Win Win situation! ;)

You are just they type of person who should be buying my "for sale" discs...

.... so I can buy more too.

what he said... I got his surge though :clap:

Happy Holidays

p.s. I think everyone here is addicted to plastic :doh:

it is a long winter, that is why none of my spree last night were white discs. i would be glad to buy used of of people, but it would have to be in person.

I know how you feel. Eventually you will find the discs you love and separate them from the rest. The spending should decrease, but will most likely never disappear.

I know what you are going through. In the past week I think I have purchased 5 discs, traded for one, and right now I am trying to decided whether to get a star katana or a pro. I just can't stop.

addiction

Look on the bright side. It's cheaper and healthier than crack, coke or heroin. Now if you have a disc addiction and drug addiction you're screwed. You can live through the disc problem, but I think the other will end badly. If it makes you feel better I'm up to about 141 discs in a year. Not pretty, but I think I am done. Hopefully.:D

it is a long winter, that is why none of my spree last night were white discs. i would be glad to buy used of of people, but it would have to be in person.

Unfortunately I am leaving for Florida in a couple days I have about 100 discs I no longer want, or found or whatever. I will still have them when I get home of course, so I will let you know in February what I have and I can bring the discs you might be interested in when we meet up for a round. Only a handful of these discs are beat up chew toys, there are quite a few nice discs in the bunch, just once I dont like, I already have too many of, or are a plastic I dont like.

I guess I'm lucky. I'm addicted to the sport but I don't feel the need to buy new discs all the time. I like to go back and revisit my old schtuff.

I guess I'm lucky. I'm addicted to the sport but I don't feel the need to buy new discs all the time. I like to go back and revisit my old schtuff.

The really bad thing about my purchases is they are usually back ups for the discs I have now, a lot of which are OOP so I tend to stock up when I have the extra cash. The Katana is the first new mold I have tried in a while.

I used to throw Magnets, but I have upgraded to the FLX Challenger. I love this disc.

Then I don't want to hear about any more putter experiments. Stick with it, you'll get better.

Latest posts