• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Carosel, Iron Hill "guides?"

smoysmoy

I'm visiting my folks in Hockessin, and looking to chuck as many of the northern DE area courses as possible. Any locals around who'd be down to show me around the sickest courses? Hit me up. I'm in town now until 5/22.

Dave
[email protected]

Seconded! I'm looking to do a road trip down that way in June so if there are any guides or locals that could serve as guides, and wouldn't mind showing a giant damn sasquatch around, speak up please! :D

Pro-Am at Carousel Saturday and Iron Hill Sunday. Due to the Breeze and Treeze next week will be hard for me. Give me a shout out for June.

I would if I could play, let alone walk normally right now. You might want to check out the stick-it forum for a guide. http://forums.stickitdg.com/smf/index.php I need to get back there to get some revenge. Hoping to be playing again in June though. Iron Hill isn't that hard to navigate first time, but Carousel is a bit confusing first time and was fortunate Mike Moser caught up to us and guided us around the back 9.

FYI...you may want to avoid June 19-20 with the A tier DDGC going on at Iron Hill and Carousel both days unless you sign up and play which Im hoping to play. It would be good spectating at Carousel on the 20th with the Pros.

I will probly be around this friday 5/14 to play and know both courses well. Like jimi said there will be great tournaments at both courses this coming weekend (work will be keeping me away. ugh.) and i highly recommend playing. I could also do an afternoon next week.

Latest posts