• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] CE TL, ESP Comet, Proto Stalker, old Z Wasp and more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdankn

Eagle Member
If I'm off on any prices just make offers but don't low ball me.

ESP banger-GT-171 8/10 no ink $20

ESP Comet-175 8/10 no ink $20

Sparkle Z Force-174 9/10 no ink gone

Team stamped Crystal Stalker 8/10 ink on rim $20

79847e78.jpg

CE TL- 175 6 or 7/10 really it's just dirty, stamp is real faded, ink on rim gone

New Glo King Cobra no ink 180, $15

Semi-pearly old stamped Z Wasp, small ink on front and rim-174 8/10 $20

ad56dd41.jpg

Or take em all for $140

Last edited:
if that banger is still around when i get paid friday.. doubt it.. ill take her .. also any tooling on the comet?

Darn. I want that Comet but I can't send money to someone who has this much negative feedback.

Just so everyone knows, everything that anyone has ever bought I've sent out to them

Yeah but that still does not change the fact that you won some auctions and bidded on stuff that you won and failed to pay. Just because you didn't steal from me yet doesnt mean that I should trust you. Doesnt mean your a bad guy either and does not mean you wont pay or wont send out a disc either but how many people on here would really say "Yeah I totally F$cked over 8 different people but I would nevvvvvvvvvvvvver do it again"

Ya your right I did flake out on some auctions and I told the seller why..just cause of all of this Anyone who wants something take $5 off for today only I know I've f@$&ed up in the past but im gonna try an make it right

Bull**** dude quit coming in my thread and sending me messages talkin sh!t I sent your **** to the address you gave me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts