• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CFR program

I've personally used innova and gateway and they were both good experiences. I'm local to gateway country, so I was able to go and hand pick my "free" gear included with the tournament sponsorship. Since I was also saving them on shipping (I picked it up myself at the shop), Dave let me snag some extra plastic to offset what would've been shipping costs. They were also awesome about using some crazy stamp foils to ensure the discs turned out looking sweet. Innova was also great, I started out contacting Mark Molnar about doing a Discmania CFR but they didn't have any CFR molds last summer, so I ended up doing innova instead. Mark went ahead and worked with me on the innova order and answered all of my annoying questions. They estimated 4-6 weeks for the order, but mine came in like 2-3 weeks. Discraft actually looked like they had the cheapest prices per disc, but the "free" gear with the order wasn't as much as what innova or gateway offered. Obviously all the extra merch is factored in to the cost, but I didn't mind. All that stuff makes for great CTP/longest putt prizes and raffle items.

Dynamic Discs looks like they've got a CFR program now. The included merch looks pretty legit.

that sounds like the TFR program you are talking about above...CFR discs are special run and cheaper than wholesale but you don't get extra swag with them

that sounds like the TFR program you are talking about above...CFR discs are special run and cheaper than wholesale but you don't get extra swag with them

yeah, depending the tier of your event there is a limit of how many actual cfr discs you can purchase. out of the 200 discs i ordered last year 50 were actual cfr molds.

You are correct that CFR offers unique models for an amazing price, and don't include extras. However, events are allowed to take advantage of ALL the Innova sponsorship programs at once.

Events that place a traditional hot stamp custom order have access to TFR models and automatically qualify for the Sponsorship Shopping Credits. These custom discs are also priced below retail plus events get to choose their own swag too! Options include supplies, apparel, bags and Discatcher targets.

Silver Level $300-$599 custom order = $150 SSC credit
Gold Level $600-$1199 order = $300 SSC credit
Platinum Level $1200-$1799 order = $600 SSC credit
Diamond Level $1800 + order = $900 SSC credit

Full details and contact information here: http://www.innovadiscs.com/media/PDF/innova-sponsorship-opportunities.pdf

Latest posts